Mystrock, Artisans Path (Complete Ver 1.5)

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Azel

Re: Mystrock, Artisans Path (Complete Ver 1.4)

Post by Azel »

Hooray! Hope you enjoy the rest of the Ages :-)
Cyno

Post by Cyno »

Azel, many thanks for all your work to create this great dungeon. It gives me the old Myst feeling :D But I stuck at selenitic Age.
SpoilerShow
I try toe solve the puzzle with the movable stones. I put the stones in the order as they are in the original Myst (I remember it was to start a machine in Myst). But only a strange noise was near. I've no idea to move forward at the selenic age :roll:
Azel

Post by Azel »

Hiya!
SpoilerShow
Once you solve the Stones puzzle, the door to the building near the entrance (by the shore) will open. This will let you travel to the Underground Selentic Maze.
Let me know if you would like me to send some screenshots :o
Cyno

Post by Cyno »

Many thanks, but I am to stupid, excuse me.
SpoilerShow
There are no open door or transporter ? I guess it is the wrong order for the stones. I moved the five Stones forward (from left to right): 1 step, 3 step, 4 step, 2 step, 1 step. Thats what I found in Myst. I tried several other combination, pushes the levers but is is always the same result. A strange noise, transport out of the puzzle area but I can't find any door or transporter to leave the area. Did I mist a Hint for this puzzle? Some screenschots if you like: www.kl-studio.de/picture
Cyno

Post by Cyno »

Aahh solved the problem, I made a mistake with the movable stones blame on me :oops:
Thank you for your help
Azel

Post by Azel »

Game update:

I'm finally wrapping up a full gameplay test. This time around I'm playing the Mod in the Steam Virtual Reality theater since I know have an Oculus Rift. It's pretty damn fun playing Grimrock this way; I would love to see the entire game updated for full VR Support.

Version 1.5 will be ready very soon (for reals this time).
Azel

Re: Mystrock, Artisans Path (Complete Ver 1.5)

Post by Azel »

Hello everyone.

Version 1.5 is now available for download:

Direct from Mystrock.com or via NexusMods:
http://www.nexusmods.com/legendofgrimrock2/mods/56/

This update includes:

1) Improved hints for critical puzzles
2) 20 Secrets have been updated for tracking via "Statistics"
3) Minor balance fixes to some combat situations
4) Miscellaneous fixes, such as grammar and visuals.

Enjoy!
Azel

Post by Azel »

Hello! I created a Virtual Reality panoramic view of some screenshots from Mystrock. This is more of a fun demo and introduction (for myself), as I move towards the new Virtual Reality industry. I'd like to recreate Mystrock in VR some day. You don't need a VR headset to view the VR web page:
http://mystrock.com/vr

You can just pan around with your mouse.

However if you do own a headset, then you need to Mozilla Nightly web browser to enter that site in VR.

Cheers!
ChrisDenham

Post by ChrisDenham »

I have got the Channelwood Book but I cannot find out how to return to Myst Island.
Please can anybody give me a clue.
Azel

Post by Azel »

After getting the Channelwood book you can head back to the main Channelwood map. Use the levers to guide the power towards the area in the far back so that you can teleport up to the room that contains the book shelf. Once you place the book inside the shelf, you can head back to Myst Island.