Invisible Pressure Plate

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
Lynx

Invisible Pressure Plate

Post by Lynx »

I just logged in to type this because I can't handle my infernal pain alone anymore.
Invisible Pressure Plate on Crystal Mines level is the most terrible thing I ever saw.
I am currently proceeding through LoG II and this thing discouraged me like a nuclear strike.
Ixnatifual

Re: Invisible Pressure Plate

Post by Ixnatifual »

It can actually be seen from another location if you just happen to be in the right spot and look around. But yeah, it's pretty devious. I was in a lot of pain there as well.
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

I don't remember this. :shock:
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Lynx wrote:Invisible Pressure Plate on Crystal Mines level is the most terrible thing I ever saw.
err .. which one actually? The game is virtually littered with invisible pressure plates.
FennerMachine

Post by FennerMachine »

If it's invisible how did you see it?
On a serious note, there is a plate that it easy to miss.
You can just about see it through a gate but you have to throw something onto it from elsewhere.
Easy to miss.
I've watched several longplays and many miss it and spend ages searching for what to do next.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Isaac wrote:I don't remember this. :shock:
I am in the Crystal Mines now; covered most of it (I think?)... so I am not sure either?
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
trancelistic

Post by trancelistic »

I"m pretty sure that he means inside the mines. Stand on or near a bridge and trow a rock across the depth's to a pressure plate. I was stuck there as well when I first got there:)