[MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Drakkan

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Drakkan »

Banaora wrote:Hey guys,
SpoilerShow
I'm out of Atlantis and I wonder what to do now? There was no final boss in Atlantis so where is he? And what to do with all the dust? I have collected 18 of it. In the outpost level on the east with all those fire/stone elementals there is a door that is still closed. Also in Cornwill city these towers are all closed. Otherwise I think I discovered the map? Earlier in the game there always have been Quests to guide the player but since the treasure I've not been given any quests. Wouldn't it be cool to have one for Nethelen and so on? Or did I just miss it? Is the game over? I'm confused. :?
Thanks for answering my questions 8-)
the only thing you need to do is just visit the Zashan again - he should tell you what to do with ash and also assign you with final quest. Good luck.

D.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Hello there ! I got a problem, sometimes, when i Quicksave with F5 button, my game have a "Runtime Error" Microsoft visual C++...

There is something i can do ??
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Lightangels wrote:Hello there ! I got a problem, sometimes, when i Quicksave with F5 button, my game have a "Runtime Error" Microsoft visual C++...
There is something i can do ??
Go to grimrock options and lower your text resolution to Medium. If problem still occuring you will need lower other graphical details to medium as well, that usually helps.
Otherwise you just need save more often.
Eye of the Atlantis
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Hey guys,

I can't find
SpoilerShow
the fourth meteor piece. I have the one on rocky coast, the one in the swamp and the one where you go in circles up a mountain. Maybe you can spoil the area where I can find the fourth piece so I don't have to search everything all over?

As for the dust it said to combine it with a mighty air artifact or to go to an area with air energy. I haven't figured that one out yet. Where do I combine this? On an altar?
Thanks for helping out 8-)
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Banaora wrote:Hey guys,

I can't find
SpoilerShow
the fourth meteor piece. I have the one on rocky coast, the one in the swamp and the one where you go in circles up a mountain. Maybe you can spoil the area where I can find the fourth piece so I don't have to search everything all over?

As for the dust it said to combine it with a mighty air artifact or to go to an area with air energy. I haven't figured that one out yet. Where do I combine this? On an altar?
Thanks for helping out 8-)
Hi Banaora,
the last meteor piece is in the
SpoilerShow
Outpost area, almost opposite the Elemental Tower, there is a smoking crater in the ground.
As for the air essence you are right - altar it is. Its location is really windy
SpoilerShow
Look in the Conwill forest
Eye of the Atlantis
nharicot

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - RELEASED version 2d

Post by nharicot »

Drakkan wrote:
pstair wrote:Any hints for
SpoilerShow
puzzle?
SpoilerShow
I've tried walking in the path that a person would normally write the number 8 (thrice) but doesnt seem to work?
thats correct approach, try it one more time, maybe try write one eight more, it is matter of "where" you start writing and direction as well :)

Hi everyone.

First thing first, I love this MOD. Thanks a lot !

I create this account because I tried everything with the 888 riddle. And truely I cant go further. Someone can help me ? Is it possible that is a bug ?

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my bad english.
Drakkan

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - RELEASED version 2d

Post by Drakkan »

nharicot wrote:
Drakkan wrote:
pstair wrote:Any hints for
SpoilerShow
puzzle?
SpoilerShow
I've tried walking in the path that a person would normally write the number 8 (thrice) but doesnt seem to work?
thats correct approach, try it one more time, maybe try write one eight more, it is matter of "where" you start writing and direction as well :)

Hi everyone.

First thing first, I love this MOD. Thanks a lot !

I create this account because I tried everything with the 888 riddle. And truely I cant go further. Someone can help me ? Is it possible that is a bug ?

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my bad english.
Hi nharicot,
If you go to the first page of this thread and you will scroll down a little, there is a quick walktrough (blue line) in a spoiler, you will find your answer there.
Eye of the Atlantis
francfort44

Post by francfort44 »

I am totally unable to figure out the pushable block trick in the marsh, Are you really sure that it can be completed?
Ken_Tucky

Post by Ken_Tucky »

I started playing this mod a few days ago, and I must salute you for making such a big and interesting mod.
I really like it, though some puzzles are a bit frustrating.
I use your walkthrough on the first page of this thread whenever I need help.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to make the walkthrough, but when will you add more to it?
Ken_Tucky

Post by Ken_Tucky »

francfort44 wrote:I am totally unable to figure out the pushable block trick in the marsh, Are you really sure that it can be completed?
Do you mean the pushable blocks to the west of the city entrance?