Pop ups

Announcements and discussion regarding the forums.
leewroy

Pop ups

Post by leewroy »

Hey, everytime I switch pages of the site it loads a lot of pop ups? That's weird, cause never happen (even yesterday) and this is not happening with other sites.
What's up?
Jaufre

Re: Pop ups

Post by Jaufre »

Nothing here. No Pop-Ups, no ads at all at grimrock.net. With disabled Ad-Blocker of course. But i had something similar with "SponsorAds" or something like that. It works like Maleware and it's pretty annoying. It puts ads everywhere, no matter if the sites already cover ads or if there were no ads at all. I suggest looking under your Browser plugins and addons if there is anything you don't know and deinstall it. Do the same with your installed programs. If this does not help, or if there is nothing suspicious us an Malware detector like Malwarebytes. And if this does not help (or just for one or a few days, like it was for me) edit your adblock filterlists and add the website which spams you with ads (i.e. "sponsorads.de").
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

I see. Thanks for the tips. The weird thing is that is only happens here, not other sites. Go figure... :roll:

EDIT: adwcleaner did the job. Is not poping up anymore. Thanks for your help. :)
eLPuSHeR

Post by eLPuSHeR »

Nice. I was just to recommend you to use AdwCleaner which you already did. 8-)
Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
GeForce GTX 970 (Gigabyte)
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Thanks buddy :)