Suggestion: Multiquote button

Announcements and discussion regarding the forums.
Krazzikk

Suggestion: Multiquote button

Post by Krazzikk »

As I've seen in almost every forum I've visited, there's a multiquote button.

This would allow you to click it and it would highlight in some way, and then you do the same for every post you want to quote, and on the last one you would just hit quote. This way it's easy to quote multiple posts in one post. :D
antti

Re: Suggestion: Multiquote button

Post by antti »

Krazzikk wrote:As I've seen in almost every forum I've visited, there's a multiquote button.

This would allow you to click it and it would highlight in some way, and then you do the same for every post you want to quote, and on the last one you would just hit quote. This way it's easy to quote multiple posts in one post. :D
I think we already have that functionality although its usage might differ from those other forums. The way it works is that when you reply into a thread, you see the previous posts underneath and there's a quote button on the top right hand corner of each post. Pressing the button adds a quote to your post and it also works with selections so that you can highlight a smaller portion of the text you want to quote. :geek:
Steven Seagal of gaming industry
Komag

Post by Komag »

Krazzikk wrote:As I've seen in almost every forum I've visited, there's a multiquote button.

so I did this one, now the next one...
antti wrote:

I think we already have that functionality although its usage might differ from those other forums. The way it works is that when you reply into a thread, you see the previous posts underneath and there's a quote button on the top right hand corner of each post. Pressing the button adds a quote to your post and it also works with selections so that you can highlight a smaller portion of the text you want to quote. :geek:
Wow, it works, never knew that!
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
Asteroth

Post by Asteroth »

This
antti wrote:

Is
Komag wrote:

so I did this one, now the next one...
antti wrote:

Wow, it works, never knew that!
Awesome.

I never knew that either.
I am the God of darkness and corruption.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4250