More subforums

Announcements and discussion regarding the forums.
Point08

Re: More subforums

Post by Point08 »

Mameluk wrote:An autograph from one of the developers would be much more valuable than mine, don't you think? :D
Don't wish that on them....the last developer I got an autograph from was NetDevil for Jumpgate Evolution....they were promptly sold to Gazillion and the game went poof....even Jumpgate Classic is going bye-bye at the end of the month. :(
Daght

Post by Daght »

A new subforum with the Languages on such as LoG German, LoG Iitalian, LoG Sweden, LoG etc...??? Can be a good idea?
I see it on many game-based forums.
If we do not end the war, the war will end us.
antti

Post by antti »

Well, looking at the post count of creative corner, there doesn't seem to be much sense in dividing it just yet. How about if we put a sticky there where we would encourage the people to use tags on their topics (and edit a few topics ourselves to set an example)? Like so:
[Video] My awesome let's play series
[Music] My Legend of Grimrock rap song
[Art] Lizardman painting

This should make it easier for you to skip over the threads you are not interested in. What do you think?
Steven Seagal of gaming industry
Montis

Post by Montis »

You could create a mandatory dropdown menu with the tags for the creative corner, so people have to tag their threads.

possible options: video, video stream, music, image art, text art (or stories), portraits, other
(I prefer keeping static videos and streams seperate)
When destiny calls, the chosen have no choice.

My completed dungeon (LoG1): Hypercube
hannamarin

Post by hannamarin »

There should be a dedicated subforum for changes and ideas for improving the game -
Which the devs should look upon for creating the ultimate dungeon crawler.
Afterall its the players themselves who show errors and faults, and suggest ways of improving or replacing them.
I believe that they should make use of the map they have drawn to expand the game. I also feel that the levels should be much larger and more complex - these levels are not much larger than FTL's 'Dungeon Master' and that was limited to 1mb of memory.