Welcome!

Announcements and discussion regarding the forums.
Isaac

Re: Welcome!

Post by Isaac »

Welcome back. 8-)
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

proddvault wrote:Hello to everyone! Back in business to finish my few years ago started project!
Let's hear about it!
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
proddvault

Post by proddvault »

I will today post some screenshots about it. It kinda big project ^^
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

proddvault wrote:I will today post some screenshots about it. It kinda big project ^^
Must be! It's been several months! :D
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
andakanda

Post by andakanda »

Ohoy!
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

andakanda wrote:Ohoy!
Welcome aboard! What is it that drew you to LOG / LOGII? :)
ZedClark

Introduction

Post by ZedClark »

Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Grimrock community. I'm hoping to have fun and learn more from the other members here. Cheers!
Sir Tawmis

Re: Introduction

Post by Sir Tawmis »

ZedClark wrote:Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Grimrock community. I'm hoping to have fun and learn more from the other members here. Cheers!
Welcome to the forums! What are some of your favorite things about Grimrock or Grimrock II?
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

Sir Tawmis wrote:
ZedClark wrote:Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Grimrock community. I'm hoping to have fun and learn more from the other members here. Cheers!
Welcome to the forums! What are some of your favorite things about Grimrock or Grimrock II?
That's a very diplomatic way of asking "Are you a spambot?"
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Zo Kath Ra wrote:
Sir Tawmis wrote:
That's a very diplomatic way of asking "Are you a spambot?"
Well - that and just starting some general conversation about the game(s)... you know, if they're not a spambot. :lol: