GDPR

Announcements and discussion regarding the forums.
antti

GDPR

Post by antti »

Hello all!

In order to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), next time you log on to the forums you are presented with the forums' new data protection policy which describes what information we store of the users and where the information is used. In short the data is used to keep the forums functional and we won't give away your information to any third parties. You can always find the link to the policy from the navigation bar on the bottom. Additionally you can also review and retrieve all the information we have stored of your account in your User Control Panel under the Privacy Data tab.

In the same go we also updated the looks of the forums somewhat. Let us know if you spot anything strange with the visuals or the functionality of the forums! The site navigation thing on the top is still a bit WIP but we'll get there. :)

If you have more questions you can always PM us or send us an email! :)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry
zimberzimber

Re: GDPR

Post by zimberzimber »

Poster information on the right is so weird :?
My asset pack [v1.10]
Features a bit of everything! :D
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

Thank you for the forum facelift, Antti, guys! <3
antti

Post by antti »

AndakRainor wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:08 pm This is not working:
SpoilerShow
fixed!
Thanks! The old spoiler system was incompatible with this newer phpBB. I added a new spoiler tag system and one addition there is that now you can also customize the spoiler title like so:
spoilers about the season finale!Show
everybody dies :(

Code: Select all

[spoiler title=spoilers about the season finale!]everybody dies :([/spoiler]
THOM

Post by THOM »

And it's really not possible to have the Poster Information back on the left again?
THOM formaly known as tschrage
antti

Post by antti »

THOM wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:51 am And it's really not possible to have the Poster Information back on the left again?
I'll look into it probably later this week. The default nowadays with phpBB styles seems to be that they're on the right but I'll see if it's possible to customize without tearing everything apart. :)
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Will we be getting custom LOG related images for new posts and what not? Rather than the generic ones? :D
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Sutekh

Post by Sutekh »

Sir Tawmis wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:32 am Will we be getting custom LOG related images for new posts and what not? Rather than the generic ones? :D
I thought I'd have a bit of fun and make some forum icons using images from LOG, if the admins are interested ;)
> Grimrock Icons <
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Sutekh wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:33 am
Sir Tawmis wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:32 am Will we be getting custom LOG related images for new posts and what not? Rather than the generic ones? :D
I thought I'd have a bit of fun and make some forum icons using images from LOG, if the admins are interested ;)
> Grimrock Icons <
These are great!

(And fairly easy to implement if they're interested in doing it). Or if they grant me access, I'd be happy to do it. I've admined plenty of phpbb forums.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.