Site Issue(s).

Announcements and discussion regarding the forums.
Sir Tawmis

Site Issue(s).

Post by Sir Tawmis »

It was down for a bit - I reached out to Antti - and they were able to get the site back up!
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
andyroosta

Re: Site down.

Post by andyroosta »

Glad to see the site back up!
Last edited by andyroosta on Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Tawmis

Re: Site down.

Post by Sir Tawmis »

andyroosta wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:07 am Glad to see ther site back up!
Me too! :)
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Sir Tawmis

Re: Site Issue(s).

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Is anyone (else) experiencing slowness on the main page?

Or an issue with Chrome connecting (Firefox worked, but took a long time).

Just wanting to see if anyone else is seeing the same thing(s).
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

I see a very slow page load; using Opera.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

OK. Wanted to ensure it wasn't just on my side. Won't even open on Chrome and Firefox takes about a minute (or maybe 30 to 45 seconds) to load.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I let them know about the loading times; and it appears to be fixed. Even loads on Chrome for me now. :)