Is there a Legend of Grimrock III in the future?

Announcements and discussion regarding the forums.
LrdSoth

Is there a Legend of Grimrock III in the future?

Post by LrdSoth »

I love dungeon crawlers and puzzles. This game was a huge throwback to the days of dungeon master I and II among other games. I would hate to see it stop there. I am just posting this out there to see if there is anything coming for a third game in this franchise. It was wonderfully done and I love the fact that it was a throw back to the originals out there.

Much love to the creators. :D
THOM

Re: Is there a Legend of Grimrock III in the future?

Post by THOM »

have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6865
THOM formaly known as tschrage
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

The most asked question on the forum, for sure.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
ZedClark

Post by ZedClark »

Man, I was just about to ask the same thing. I can't get enough of Grimrock.
tantalan

Post by tantalan »

Sir Tawmis wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:47 am The most asked question on the forum, for sure.
I dont understand why almoust human dont want to make 3 tile. They work on different projects instead. Grimrock 1 was great, Grimrock 2 was Greater, and G3 could be the greatest???
THOM

Post by THOM »

If you ask me: LoG2 wasn't such a success as LoG1 was.

There was a huge hype around the first part but after the fire burt down there has not remained that much.

Look at this forum: There is not 10% of the traffic we had in 2012/2013.

I presume just from an economic point of view they had to travel on...
THOM formaly known as tschrage
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

tantalan wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:57 pm
Sir Tawmis wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:47 am The most asked question on the forum, for sure.
I dont understand why almoust human dont want to make 3 tile. They work on different projects instead. Grimrock 1 was great, Grimrock 2 was Greater, and G3 could be the greatest???
Petri shared his thoughts on this: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18239&p=116800#p116800
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Isaac wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:16 pm Petri shared his thoughts on this: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18239&p=116800#p116800
Perfect.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
tantalan

Post by tantalan »

Sir Tawmis wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:44 pm
Isaac wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:16 pm Petri shared his thoughts on this: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18239&p=116800#p116800
Perfect.
Well, I tried to play Druidstone. I dont want to say anything bad about this game, but it is simply different kind of a game than Grimrock was. I bought it on steam, played for 5 minutes and uninstalled it. It doesnt have the feeling of dungeon. I tried also to play stoneshard AND??? It was good in the begining - nice graphics, nice dungeons BUT It had two major errors/problems/mistakes: 1) You couldnt save so it was due to its difficulty very annoying to start from beginning all the time 2) It was randomly generated. I hate randomly generated games. Much more fun is manualy built dungeons. So I am still waiting for Grimrock 3 :-) Well Vaporum Lockdown could be the choice...
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

tantalan wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:42 pm Well, I tried to play Druidstone. I dont want to say anything bad about this game, but it is simply different kind of a game than Grimrock was. I bought it on steam, played for 5 minutes and uninstalled it. It doesnt have the feeling of dungeon.
Oh, Druidstone is not a LOG clone by any means. It's much more of a turn based strategy game with each "mission" having specific goals.