revive

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
vorvek

Re: revive

Post by vorvek »

Painted Lady wrote:But how exactly do you use the blue gems? I have a fallen party member. I have two blue gems. I have touched them, I have dropped them on the guy, I have given them to my mage, he has tried to use them. What???????
Those blue gems you have are for an early puzzle. The crystals they are speaking about are huge rocks you can't carry with you.
userwords

Post by userwords »

vorvek wrote:
Painted Lady wrote:But how exactly do you use the blue gems? I have a fallen party member. I have two blue gems. I have touched them, I have dropped them on the guy, I have given them to my mage, he has tried to use them. What???????
Those blue gems you have are for an early puzzle. The crystals they are speaking about are huge rocks you can't carry with you.
Ha! my minotaurz could carriz 3 of thosez with his dick, it is just that we dont nee'em :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nerkoon

Post by Nerkoon »

Minax wrote:Each stone seems to only work once, though. Had to use one on the second floor and it turned dark after it resurrected my 3 dead (don't ask...) party members. So you can't just run back to a crystal and constantly cure/revive your party.
Crystals reload, but you need to wait for several minutes between each use.