A Moment to Commend a Job Well Done AH!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Mordliss

A Moment to Commend a Job Well Done AH!

Post by Mordliss »

I just wanted to take a moment out of playing this simply outstanding game, and commend Almost Human for a job very well done. It has been ages since I have actually enjoyed a game the way I have enjoyed every moment of Legend of Grimrock. I have been enjoying Tera Online, and will be picking up Diablo 3 and I must say that Legend of Grimrock, in my opinion, should be placed along side both of them.

Legend of Grimrock captures the feel of old school dungeon crawl, while making every kill feel rewarding, and every puzzel feel fun, simply completing a single level rewards the mind. As far as my opinion goes, Legend of Grimrock is easily part of the top 5 games of 2012. I am half way to completing my first play through of this amazing game, and am already hoping that expansions or a sequel are in the works.

Hats off to you Almost Human, because with a small team of 4 you have created engaging gameplay, outstanding graphics, and rewarding levels. I must say that after seeing what you 4 can do by yourself, I could only imagine what is to come.

A+++ 9/10 for me. Now, I have used enough time typing this, back to the dungeons!!!
Hotcakes

Re: A Moment to Commend a Job Well Done AH!

Post by Hotcakes »

I've been screaming 'Indie GOTY!' all over the place. Obviously, I agree. I eagerly look forward to AHs next projects.
Eobersig

Post by Eobersig »

Indie GotY sounds fine! Well done indeed, Almost Human.
deimosAnomaly

Post by deimosAnomaly »

I haven't had a gameplay experience like LoG since..I don't even know when. So thank you very much Almost Human, Indie GOTY is well deserved. Cannot wait for new dungeons. :)
petri

Post by petri »

Thank you everybody for the kind words!
Mordliss

Post by Mordliss »

I really just need to add on that fact that I am still amazed everytime I load up the game how much you guys accomplished with such a small team, thease visuals are some of the best, if not better, then AAA titles. The realistic feel of the stone and everything just makes me smile every time I advertise the game to my co-workers and friends. I would have to say that I feel like I would be more satisfied spending $50.00 for this product instead of some of the other games on the market that are priced at $50.00 (Kingdoms of Amalur I am looking at you, and your horrible story and questionable graphics)....

Almost Human creates a Story that creates a goal I am striving for with a 4 tile slideshow, Kingdoms of Amalur has cinematics and the story line is still garbage...lol