volume control

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
rustinpeace91

volume control

Post by rustinpeace91 »

Just bought Grimrock and am Loving it, about 4 hours into the game and I realize that when attacked by an enemy, there is a HUGE spike in the volume that physically hurts my ears (not to mention the various forms of mental anguish and nightmares that the spider attack sound has given me) Id really like an option to turn the volume down a bit so it does not hurt my ears but I can still hear the sounds without having to turn my computers entire volume down as I like to listen to music or youtube videos while I play.

For now im just playing with the sound off......them spiders :shock: :shock: :shock:
mrgaming4cheap

Re: volume control

Post by mrgaming4cheap »

I am assuming you have no volume control on your headphones or speakers. If not then you can alt tab out of the game and go to the volume control in the bottom right of your task bar. Click the link that says "mixer". You should see a volume slider for LoG. You can adjust it there.
stage

Re: volume control

Post by stage »

Hi

Patch 1.4 is in the works that include both volume control and quick save/load function. You can check the full list (and progression) here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=754
Afaik patch will be ready this week if not mistaken :)