Legend of Grimrock - 100% Completion - Let's Play

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Mycosa

Legend of Grimrock - 100% Completion - Let's Play

Post by Mycosa »

Hello everyone. I'm Mycosa, and this will be a playthrough of the series, one floor at a time, one episode at a time. I tried this once before, a couple years back, and to put it simply, I lost my momentum and my drive. I've recently found it again, and I'm ready to give the classic dungeon another go!

Current Episode:

First Floor - Into the Dark
We leave the cell where we were condemned to die, and begin to sample the horrors of this dark place...

Full Playlist:
Legend of Grimrock Series

Episode 1: Into the Mountain - Party Creation and Opening Cinematic
Episode 2: First Floor - Into the Dark
Mycosa

Re: Legend of Grimrock - 100% Completion - Let's Play

Post by Mycosa »

Episode 1: Into the Mountain - Party Creation and Opening Cinematic
Mycosa creates his band of prisoners, and we see the start of the adventure as they are thrown into the mountain.
Mycosa

Post by Mycosa »

Episode 2: First Floor - Into the Dark
We leave the cell where we were condemned to die, and begin to sample the horrors of this dark place...
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I need to watch this - as I happen to be replaying LOG (from time to time) on my iPhone. :)
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Mycosa

Post by Mycosa »

Excellent! I'm working on the second floor today. My goal is to find EVERYTHING, which in this case is going to mean me sort of fading from one area to the other, showing how I work each puzzle or sort each secret to the best of my ability. Editing will be involved. My hope is to do 1 or 2 episodes for each floor, and to from here on sort of cut out major repeats, organization, leveling up, and things like that. Hopefully it'll help you out!