Return from the dead

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Mycosa

Return from the dead

Post by Mycosa »

So... I sort of disappeared for a VERY long time from this forum and game.

It was not so much a choice as it was a necessity brought on by real life difficulties, but I regret having missed so much.

For a while, I had been doing a completionist run of the original Legend of Grimrock in vanilla mode, and I have an interest in returning, with a bit better style and methods, to try again, and to then continue to the sequel, which I purchased a while ago, but have yet to really work on.

Would the Grimrock community have any interest in following me in this, and would it be alright if I shared it on this forum?
Sir Tawmis

Re: Return from the dead

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Mycosa wrote:So... I sort of disappeared for a VERY long time from this forum and game.

It was not so much a choice as it was a necessity brought on by real life difficulties, but I regret having missed so much.

For a while, I had been doing a completionist run of the original Legend of Grimrock in vanilla mode, and I have an interest in returning, with a bit better style and methods, to try again, and to then continue to the sequel, which I purchased a while ago, but have yet to really work on.

Would the Grimrock community have any interest in following me in this, and would it be alright if I shared it on this forum?
I would say yes to both of those. Always cool to see folks enjoying LOG1 - and since it's LOG related, I'd say it's more than fine to share on the forum! Have at thee! And welcome back, hearty adventurer!
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Mycosa

Post by Mycosa »

Many thanks! I'll probably see if I can start anew. My style and methods have changed a chunk since then, and I no longer feel a step-by-step playthrough is the best way to do it. I have some ideas, and will begin work on them in the very near future. :D
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Mycosa wrote:Many thanks! I'll probably see if I can start anew. My style and methods have changed a chunk since then, and I no longer feel a step-by-step playthrough is the best way to do it. I have some ideas, and will begin work on them in the very near future. :D
I look forward to your work, Wizardly One!
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.