LOG2 iPad

Talk about anything related to the iOS version of Legend of Grimrock 1.
madmunky

LOG2 iPad

Post by madmunky »

I know LOG has only just been released for the iPad and I'm really enjoying it (actually prefer it to the PC Version, possibly the best iOS game I have played!). Is there any plan if the iOS version sells well which I hope it is, to also then port LOG2 over to iOS?
Mr_fantastic

Re: LOG2 iPad

Post by Mr_fantastic »

I think it's safe to say it will happen but prob not too soon as there are few kinks in LOG on iOS, once they got the bugs ironed out I'm sure they will work on porting LOG2
petri

Post by petri »

madmunky wrote:I know LOG has only just been released for the iPad and I'm really enjoying it (actually prefer it to the PC Version, possibly the best iOS game I have played!). Is there any plan if the iOS version sells well which I hope it is, to also then port LOG2 over to iOS?
LOG2 is a much bigger and performance demanding game than LOG1 so porting it would be no small feat. It's a possibility but we have to first see how successful is LOG1 on iOS.
Orac

Post by Orac »

From where I sit LOG1 is extremely successful on iPad. After playing on PC in 2012 I'm playing through again and enjoying it even more, searching for all the secrets this time, getting to know each item and monster, detailing every puzzle. I hope AlmostHuman are enjoying great success with the iPad port. As for LOG2, I would certainly play this on iPad, and since I personally enjoy the oppressive underground levels more than open outside areas, reducing or removing them could also I assume reduce performance demand, please do consider a port. Thanks AH for following through into one of the best touchscreen games available.
s7r83dg3

Post by s7r83dg3 »

I played LoG 1 last week on my iPad Mini and was very much addicted to it :) the unfortunate outcome was backpain and a stiff neck ^^ ...
So I thought I'll try LoG 2 on my mac mini ... and I'm hating it. Keyboard+Mouse control is just terrible. The interface is obstructing the screen.
And without Metal support performance is bad. So I'm hoping for an iOs port. And maybe even an Apple TV port :-D
trancelistic

Post by trancelistic »

I've got a question considering getting on Ipad soon.
Do all the mods for LOG 1 also work for the IPad?
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

trancelistic wrote:Do all the mods for LOG 1 also work for the IPad?
Unfortunately they don't and petri told why.