Removed from App Store?

Talk about anything related to the iOS version of Legend of Grimrock 1.
Ronkoteus

Removed from App Store?

Post by Ronkoteus »

Looks like the game is no longer available in App Store. Will it be made available again? I would like to play it on a new iPad.

I think the game disappeared from the Store some time when the new iPadOS 15 was released, because I remember seeing it available when I was still on iPadOS 14.
Sir Tawmis

Re: Removed from App Store?

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I am on iOS 14.8 - when I search "Grimrock" - I still see it.

However, my guess is that Apple probably sent out a request to App Publishers to verify that the App works with iOS 15, and if they didn't hear back - made it invisible to anyone on that iOS version.

I will see if I can hit up one of the team members for Grimrock and verify.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Ronkoteus

Post by Ronkoteus »

It’s already restored. Just few days after I posted this.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Ronkoteus wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:43 pm It’s already restored. Just few days after I posted this.
Good to hear. I actually had been holding off on updating to iOS15 on my iPad because of your post.
I'd contacted one of the admins and made them aware of your post - but by the sounds of it, it was already back in the iOS App Store by the time I replied.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.