LoG2 for ipad coming???

Talk about anything related to the iOS version of Legend of Grimrock 1.
Dansw707

LoG2 for ipad coming???

Post by Dansw707 »

Subject says it all.
Sir Tawmis

Re: LoG2 for ipad coming???

Post by Sir Tawmis »

A few posts down has your answer. Read it here.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
macatron

Post by macatron »

Sir Tawmis wrote:A few posts down has your answer. Read it here.
If you ask me, that post is kinda moot since it's almost a year old now. I think it's clear that LoG1 was a major success on iOS, so I'm shocked there's not at least some chatter about releasing the sequel on mobile.

In the meantime, be sure to check out a fantastic RPG called "7 Mages." It has the same level of graphics (possibly better in some respects) than LoG plus there's outdoor environments like LoG2. :D It's a party based RPG, but it's turn driven combat like the old Wizardry games. I'm having an absolute BLAST playing it.

Heck, if anything, maybe this will show the LoG team that this level of detail IS in fact possible on iOS. :)

7 Mages by Napoleon Games, s.r.o.
https://appsto.re/us/Iq6P8.i
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

macatron wrote:It has the same level of graphics (possibly better in some respects) than LoG plus there's outdoor environments like LoG2.
True, there are outdoor environments. Yet game play videos show that this outdoor is as static as it's indoor environments. Even lighting in 7 mages is static while in LoG lighting is dynamic. Now in LoG2 the outdoor is alive. Beside the lighting also grass, trees, sky, beach or water are not static and that's where the need for better hardware comes in.