iCloud sync across devices issue

Talk about anything related to the iOS version of Legend of Grimrock 1.
Dan4VT

iCloud sync across devices issue

Post by Dan4VT »

For Grimrock on iOS, when I save a game to iCloud with my iPad Mini, it shows up just fine and I can save it and load it from iCloud. On my iPhone, with the same version of Grimrock (1.1.1) and on the same iCloud account, the iPad Mini save will show up when I look at my iCloud saves. HOWEVER, the four character images are messed up (it shows 4 old guys rather than my actual characters) and when I attempt to load it it will immediately say “game over” when loaded.

What is going on that is causing this incompatibility between my devices? One is an iPad Mini 2 on iOS 8.4 and the other is an iPhone 6 on iOS 8.4.
Dr.Disaster

Re: iCloud sync across devices issue

Post by Dr.Disaster »

This should be redirected to the mobile section.
Dan4VT

Post by Dan4VT »

Which is where?
liamsherborn

Post by liamsherborn »

I am having this exact problem. Has anyone ever found a solution? And where is the "mobile" section?
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I have it for the iOS but don't sync them across iCloud. I can try it when I get home tonight and see if I am seeing the same issue.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
PocketBeaver

Post by PocketBeaver »

I'm also having this problem. I can save/load from iPad to iPhone fine, but not the other way around. Please fix. Thanks!