It's a ctrap! (v1.4)

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Granamir

Re: It's a ctrap! (v1.4)

Post by Granamir »

Hi drdrake
yes u need to complete study before going down in volcano
so much time passed i don't remmeber very well, could be the force field is at the very beginning? i guess u need a medallion, maybe found in underground swamp...but i'm not sure, changed things so many times maybe at the end i chosed to buil study in a different way, and i haven't files under my hands to check
sorry i can't help u more
MarcoScherer

Post by MarcoScherer »

Granamir wrote:Hi drdrake
yes u need to complete study before going down in volcano
so much time passed i don't remmeber very well, could be the force field is at the very beginning? i guess u need a medallion, maybe found in underground swamp...but i'm not sure, changed things so many times maybe at the end i chosed to buil study in a different way, and i haven't files under my hands to check
sorry i can't help u more
Same here... can't pass the force field in study. And so I can't go anywhere else (besides swamp which has no other exit) than down the vulcano. Whatever way I take down I end up in front of a golem which kills me as I can't move to any safe place...

Is there any way past the force field in the study?
Granamir

Post by Granamir »

Hi Marco,
nope sorry there isn't another way to go to study. Btw study is an extra level, u can go down and run from golems, that's the right way to run away from island.
MarcoScherer

Post by MarcoScherer »

Thanks. Yes, found out about this these days. I just loaded the savegame one day later and was able to run from all golems. When I wrote this post I just wasn't able to run away because a golem blocked my way. So it's just kind of luck.

Still a pity that I cannot pass the force field to the study and that I can't go back upstairs, as there was another way blocked by a force field (in the arena level I think), which I missed, because I jumped down.
Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Hi Folks,
I hope somebody can help me. After finishing the underwater section I am stuck. Don't know where to go and how.
Well .. I could fall down the pit and get killed by all the monsters because I am still too weak. But that does not solve my problem :-)
I read about the "stone head teleport" but have no idea how to activate it. The fireflies in map 1 clue (find something on the floor near a bush) does not help me either. I found a rock next to the stone goblins (still map 1) - I can hear them - but also have no clue how to reach them... sigh. Please .. I hope somebody has a hint for me!

Cheers
Eric
ene

Post by ene »

The study
SpoilerShow
You have to wear the glowing pendant (found in the swamps) to deactivate the forcefield - BUT - if you have already been upstairs WITHOUT wearing the glowing pendant, it's over, it will stay forever. In other words, it only works the 1st time (probably a bug).
The mod
Refreshing,, original design with some neat ideas. The sunken ship is good but would need to be reworked a bit to make it more interesting, also there are too many crabs i think (takes a bit too long to get rid of them). I still like this part a lot, the underwater spell is very welcomed ;)

The cathedral is something special, crazy fights until you figure out what to do, it took me a while to clean up everything (my team gained 3 levels there!). It was a butchery :D
SpoilerShow
lots of people indeed :lol:
The coliseum is another good idea, perhaps with only one crystal and shorter times between each monster is released, the fight could have been even more interesting, i think it's a bit too 'relax' as it is (at least to me). Shame, could have been much more intense ! But the concept is great, the atmosphere good, and the areana is well made, like it :) (way too many items however but that's just a detail).

The study: well perhaps i expected too much of it, especially after all those attempts to open that damn gate.. not much to see honestly, but not bad either i guess.

Overall, too short but still a strong mod, well worth the play (if only for the cathedral, really loved that part :lol: ). The new spells are also a good addition. Approved ;)
backsmasher5000

Post by backsmasher5000 »

Hi Granamir,

Excellent mod!

I know that this is a long shot, but here goes. If you, or anyone else here can help, I would greatly appreciate it!

I am stuck at the Coliseum. After killing all of the masters, I can't figure out how to get out of the Coliseum and move on to the next part of the game. I seem to be completely stuck.

I have tried everything I can think of, and at this point, I don't know if it's a bug, or if I am failing to solve a riddle.

Thank you!