Isle of Dagor

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Dr.Disaster

Re: Isle of Dagor

Post by Dr.Disaster »

hansbleeb wrote:the mines i have cleared now but the pit in the high priest tombs is not closed when 1 put lever 2, 3 and 1 + 9 (=10) down...(i tried different combinations)
http://s137.photobucket.com/user/bliepe ... 9.jpg.html
Why 10? Try 23.
hansbleeb wrote:another question is how to open the wooden door at the beach (by the red marker)
http://s137.photobucket.com/user/bliepe ... sort=3&o=0
I have no idea how to re-open it after it slams shut once the party approached it.
Azel

Post by Azel »

The wooden door at the beach, with the cool whispering sounds, does not get opened. It is purely environmental coolness. I was obsessed with this door the entire game too lol

I would return to this door after every major milestone in the game, but alas, I can confirm that (as of the current release) this door is not meant to be opened.

This "Isle of Dagor" is still my favorite LoG 2 Mod. I'd like to see it updated/enhanced in the future :mrgreen:
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

ok i have passed the 2 doors in the high priest tomb but i was defeated directly by the boss there.(and i have no ingredients for potions anymore.
is this part important for going further in thegame? i havve done the mines, but in the dark forest i see 3 altars and nothing more..
the 2 temple entrances are blockes with a teleporter
Azel

Post by Azel »

It's been awhile since I played it so you will need to refresh my memory. What type of boss (monster) is this? I only remember the final boss battle with the Snake Boss monster dude, which is the main boss that does need to be destroyed to go further in the game.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i playd the game all over now (with the level import party 7, 8, the level i had stopped.. i noticed that the teleporter barier to the mall of aurelus was dissapeared and i do nothing more special than the first gamesession.. (???) so i can enter the mall and break my brain about the puzzle there (i try to figure it out) the teleporter barrier at the other site is not moved.. and i go now down again to the temple with the endboss.. (orul or xorul wormbound) with his ugly servants..i am now level 9 and i have enough potions
Modraneth

Post by Modraneth »

hi im new here.. i play LoG for a few months and now i start to play LoG2 and im doing this mod, but im stuck in this puzzle.. Azel got the same problem
Azel wrote:I made it to the Temple of Enoch, but I could use a slight hint.
SpoilerShow
I am in the room with 25 pressure plates on the ground. Is there a hint somewhere in the game as to which combination or sequence is required here? Just need to know if I missed something or if this is a process of elimination puzzle :o
i think this is the hints to make it
EnochDagor wrote:This is, I think, the 2nd hardest puzzle in the scenario... well, tied for 2nd. :)

This is the Antichamber room (though it is not labeled as such).

And I'll give you small nudges at first...

Hint 1:
SpoilerShow
This door does have a key. Process of elimination would be ridiculous. So, where would the 'key' be hidden? Who would hide it? What could be on the other side? Are there any switches you've encountered along this route that have not done anything at all? If so, I can tell you, everything does something in this scenario.
Hint 2:
SpoilerShow
Ilius is the one trying to hide whatever is behind this door as evidenced in his journal. So what could be behind it? Also, Ilius seems almost obsessive about writing notes to himself and stuff. But what if the thing behind this door was something too valuable to write down in his journal? He already caught the Du'Gai in his study ripping out pages. So look through his diary for those kinds of events... What would be so valuable to hide down here? After that point, is there anything mentioning this general area (Temple Grounds, Mall of Enoch, Temple of Enoch)?
Hint 3:
SpoilerShow
The exact journal pages you are looking for are Day 730 and Day 1421.
Hint 4:
SpoilerShow
Day 730 says he has built a containment field utilizing the power of the crystal which negates the power of the Dagor brothers. A version of this containment field is in his study (the force field around the crystal that saps the crystal's energy). Day 1421 says that he set up the mall switches to work only during times the Du'Gai would not be in the mall. So now you know where the answer lies and what is behind the door
Hint 5:
SpoilerShow
Based on everything else, when would the Du'Gai NOT be in the Mall of Enoch? You know this because you know how you entered the Mall of Enoch (or at least, you might know)
Hint 6:
SpoilerShow
The 'high priest switch' only works during the opposite time that the teleporter leading into the mall works. So, Enoch being the god of the night, his teleporter is inactive near midnight. So the high priest switch in the mall is active only during mid-day.
Hope that helps. :)

-E

PS: I finished the version of Mystrock I was playing. Very fun. I'm looking forward to where you go with it. :)

but i cant do it, im trying to make it for the last 3h :/ .. someone can help me? ty
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Hint 5 and 6 tell what you have to do.
Modraneth

Post by Modraneth »

yah i know but i activate the priest switch (the switch on the Mall of Enoch) at mid day and dont work nothing happens...
Azel

Post by Azel »

If I recall,
SpoilerShow
after activating the switch, Rest until night time and you will see the clue
Could be wrong though. I beat this some time ago :shock:
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Modraneth wrote:yah i know but i activate the priest switch (the switch on the Mall of Enoch) at mid day and dont work nothing happens...
Works perfect for me.
SpoilerShow
Perhaps waiting a bit might help you in seeing what happend. It's awfully bright at noon you know ;)