Isle of Dagor

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Kirill

Re: Isle of Dagor

Post by Kirill »

EnochDagor wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:32 am Difficulty: Medium - some areas can be very tough if you push yourself too hard - if you run into a hard area, find another way in - some areas may be too easy for veterans.
Such remarks make me worry a bit. Why not make game balanced for all on "easy" and who like challenge play on "hard"?

Too easy difficulty for veterans = boring for veterans. Being boring is not good.

I will play this mod, but such descriptions are not good for me.
DonEmilio

Re: Isle of Dagor

Post by DonEmilio »

9 hours 40 minutes of play. 20 of the 24 levels visited. Difficulty Hard (the combats have not been a problem). Discovered 7 of the 11 secrets. Tired of being stuck, I looked for the solution in forums and I would never have discovered it by myself (the logic to reach the conclusion that the names are numbers, the two puzzles of the 25 plates on the floor). I have finished different mods (Butcher of Many, The Legend of the Lost Dwarf Kingdom of Kahrak'Arul, Isla of Deranged, Crushed, Bacodar's Realm) and in none of them I have had to search anything on the internet to finish the game (only for some secret). I abandon the mod with frustration and feeling like a moron :D It's a pity, because I liked the healing spell and other details, but some puzzles are totally impossible for me.