The Mountain

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Dr.Disaster

Re: The Mountain

Post by Dr.Disaster »

RMariano wrote:
RMariano wrote:I'm stuck in the bog.... Got them all nailed..... but cannot find a way out.
SpoilerShow
Have you solved Reflexes's puzzle?
Have you read the 3 faces at the Earth shrine? I'd prefer not to spoiler you the answer, I'm sure you can figure out, it's really simple to solve if you read the faces at the shrine, or the note left by Ramdarok on it. :D

Still stuck <sigh> Help!
Compare the lever puzzle right beside the Hub teleporter with the one in the main campaign. You might notice a difference.
TheLastOrder

Post by TheLastOrder »

Dr.Disaster wrote:I could use a few hints.
SpoilerShow
Fire essence: i know "Gravis aequalis Letis et Letis" roughly translates to "heavy equals light and/plus light" according to the hint scroll found in the maze yet i wonder what is considered heavy or light here. It seems adding up item weight alone ain't it; i've already tried that to no avail: putting in mole jerky (1.4 kg) = rock (0.7 kg) + rock (0.7 kg) does not open the door.
Also tried alchemist recipes like light ingredients for heavy fire bomb but no dice.
SpoilerShow
Air essence: without a clue what to do 8 levers and 8 pressure plates labeled "I" to "VIII" plus 4 alcoves and 4 torch holders combine to a pretty high number of combinations.

Hi there!!
SpoilerShow
'they' are the sum. take a look to the text written at the entrance of the maze.

In the other thing, you may check the rock face in the runner first part, where you found the ethereal dagger!
:mrgreen:

Thanks for playing!
bacchus1974

Post by bacchus1974 »

the puzzle the patient please help me????
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Finished!

This is a nice and polished mod .. for an advanced group! Bringing a new party is a really bad idea because you start out in the bog and past it monsters get even tougher!

Although there are only 13 maps the mod feels like a lot larger due to it's great design. Puzzles are interesting with some being mindboggling and this even extends to a few secrets. On gear everybody should be happy too: nice reworked/new weapons and armor sets are around and with toads, herders, turtles, snakes and wargs respawning rather frequent food is definately no issue.

Experience-wise my party started as early lvl 14 (about 160k) and finished as late lvl 16 with about 290k each.
Personal favorite area: the Elemental Dungeons with it's elemental slimes and the use (or "abuse") of absorption there ;)
Almost all boss battles are fine, only the one in the air essence chamber was underwelming; there i expected way more resistance.

Looking forward to Part 2 :D
TheLastOrder

Post by TheLastOrder »

bacchus1974 wrote:the puzzle the patient please help me????
Hint:
Have you found all the stone faces??? One of them could have important info :)

Semi-spoiler:
SpoilerShow
A stone face prays:
"Qperum Klauf would wait as much as it was required.
Time is just collateral, a piece of it can demonstrates that. Now and forever."
Spoiler:
SpoilerShow
You need to be really patient, and stand on the plate for 22 seconds, if I have good memory. But first, you need to place the TIMEPIECE (that I hope you have on you at this point) in the pedestal, close to you (where you found the Gravis et Levis SCROLL). The timepiece can be found in the original place of the Herder's Den, close to the healing crystal. If you don't have it, there are ways to reach that area much quickly, if you have opened all doors and activated all teleporters.
Enjoy!

Hey Dr. Disaster., thanks a lot for playing, seriously.
But much much more thanks for your feedback and your evaluation. It's just this kind of comments (talking about puzzles, areas, enemies, etc...) what I'm looking for to know what to improve-change and update in order to keep going with the Part 2.

Love you!! :mrgreen:
bacchus1974

Post by bacchus1974 »

hello,

i am in elementar map to fin earth essence i am in a room with four buttons ???? and iron door with essence earth back????

please help me
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Beside the room you are in is a scroll that starts with "the journey .."
In itself that's not much to go for but before reaching this part of the elemental dungeons you could find a stone prophet telling a strange poem. Now you might want to read it again.
bacchus1974

Post by bacchus1974 »

i have this scroll but i can t understand what do i do???
TheLastOrder

Post by TheLastOrder »

bacchus1974 wrote:i have this scroll but i can t understand what do i do???
Hint:
SpoilerShow
You have to press the buttons in the correct order. Give a try to the cardinal points (check minimap) according to the travel that is related in the stone face
Spoiler:
SpoilerShow
Press North (in front of the door), East, West, South, East, West.
bacchus1974

Post by bacchus1974 »

ok thanks for your help and now i need help for air essence i don t find how open the door to take air essence.