The Mountain

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
TheLastOrder

Re: Tenacious ?!

Post by TheLastOrder »

marten_1992 wrote:really great mod !
very intelligent and tricky level design.
also some wonderful new items
thx very much for your efforts :D :D :D
my only problem is I m not able to figure out what to put on the Tenacious pedestal !?
I would really appreciate some hints !
Thank you, thank you!! :mrgreen:

I need your feedback in order to improve the 2nd part and know the strenghts and weaknesses off the mod :roll:
SpoilerShow
Have you read the face stone that talks about Celsius, The Tenacious? I'm sure you'll solve this one hehehehe
Enjoy!
marten_1992

Re: The Mountain

Post by marten_1992 »

thx, I already jad found that one but it does not clarify the situation :)
I ll keep looking !
my second problem : I have no idea what to do with the telescope !
and about feedback : the beginning in the bog was a little hard for me with the frogs spawning quite often, took me some time to adjust
and the invisible bridge over the river I only found by chance, but maybe I missed a clue
but again : great mod !!
I would highly recommend it for playing !
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

marten_1992 wrote:my only problem is I m not able to figure out what to put on the Tenacious pedestal !?
That pedestal does not matter. To solve The Tenacious be tenacious ;)

About the telescope: just keep it around, you might find out later.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

Dr.Disaster wrote:
marten_1992 wrote:my only problem is I m not able to figure out what to put on the Tenacious pedestal !?
That pedestal does not matter. To solve The Tenacious be tenacious ;)

About the telescope: just keep it around, you might find out later.
thx very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that really helped me
what an idiot I was :lol:
TheLastOrder

Post by TheLastOrder »

:mrgreen: thanks guys!
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

I am through !
took me more than 10 hours I think
I will definitely give it a second try to find all the secrets I might have missed
great work and I hope there will be a second part !?
TheLastOrder

Post by TheLastOrder »

marten_1992 wrote:I am through !
took me more than 10 hours I think
I will definitely give it a second try to find all the secrets I might have missed
great work and I hope there will be a second part !?
Great!! ;) Thanks a lot marten for your support/experience, and yes, I hope that too hahaha :mrgreen:
Zargog

Post by Zargog »

I've tried the teleporter puzzle in the bog where the old power gem was every which way from Sunday and no luck. I inevitably end up back in the temple. I can get the teleporter to send me to a place next to the river that has a pressure plate and a button. I've tried pushing the button once, twice, three times. I left something on the pressure plate and off the pressure plate. Always, always, I end up back in the temple with the stone face saying southwest, message on the water. I can find nothing on the water, it seems a dead end. Others have written about this and as far as I can tell, never received a solution that worked. I saw a walkthrough was going to be written. Did it happen? What's going on here? Thanks for any help.
Eburt

Post by Eburt »

Zargog wrote:I've tried the teleporter puzzle in the bog where the old power gem was every which way from Sunday and no luck. I inevitably end up back in the temple. I can get the teleporter to send me to a place next to the river that has a pressure plate and a button. I've tried pushing the button once, twice, three times. I left something on the pressure plate and off the pressure plate. Always, always, I end up back in the temple with the stone face saying southwest, message on the water. I can find nothing on the water, it seems a dead end. Others have written about this and as far as I can tell, never received a solution that worked. I saw a walkthrough was going to be written. Did it happen? What's going on here? Thanks for any help.
SpoilerShow
After pressing that button, the gate in the water on the south end of the river should open. If it didn't, I think this is a bug.
Zargog

Post by Zargog »

Thanks, Eburt. From the top the portcullis does not look drawn up. Thanks again!