33/36 levels visited. (visited Secret level ). First time done it with a imported party. Second Time done it with a new party at "Hard". 2 skills per level give some kind of balance for a new party, and that make game playable on hard difficulty. It would be nice to add a few teleports to some locations like Mechanical Age (to Usurper Island, because unable to visit it again), House of Walls and a few shortcuts: to "The Void" from "Myst", and to a distant places of "Stoneship Enclave" (there is a one but it useless and save 10-15 sec. only )
Things that confused me:
2) Aquatic Chamber. At first I tried to divide 360 by 32 and got 11.35 then I divide 135 at 11.35 and got 11.89... I thought that's the nonsense and tried to find another ways. I started from the fact that 360 degree must be represented from 0 to 360 and the solution must contain every number, for example it maybe not 135. For example a scope can be set to 1 or 333 or some other number. So all this 32 activators (that's really too many) must help to build this numbers (like as Selenitic Hub). Much much later when I found a hint about "12 " somewhere at the forums, then I remembered about my first attempt where I got 11.89 and found a mistake 11.25...So the final solution was surprising and illogical for me and look like you just set a whole puzzle for a single number "135"...That's was not smart...the scope can be set to any position...
3) the Vault I am found letters and gain Power Gem, then for a few hours I tried to find this "Vault" that located in a very plain view at the Myst Island....I am put this Power Gem on every altar and put it to every hole in every tree in every stone in every lock etc. Threw it to a different objects...So when I found a place where it is needed (Bastion Prison) THAT WAS SURPRISE! So what this *bad word* about the Vault, that located in a very plain view at the Myst Island....?
4) The End or not? I got the "Rime Age" and "Myst Age" and after long road with mobs by sides I reach a iron golem that stood
before the Castle and I got teleported to the Myst Island again. I did not find place where I need put this books for the "Final End
5) Artisan Points - for what it need? and where I can see the count?
6) Some unclear things:
a) Location Clash Beach. Two closed chamber: "Gold Mines" and "Elixir Collector". Just for beauty? Also there are some unseen walls near fire-pits around the fort.
b) Stoneship Age. Stoneship Enclave. Stone head in the some secret chamber saing something about Zarchtons as pillars of peace. There are 4 Altars in the Stoneship Enclave (3 with fish). It means something ? Put more fish or harpoons did not help.
c) Stoneship Age. Stoneship Enclave. The Sepulchre. I am found the secret with "Restless Remains", but there are too many empty pillars for torches. Tried different combination on the both simetrical floors (1 and 3) but nothing found.
d) Channelwood Age. Dragon Statue and plate under it (North- East corner. Power Station). What it does?
e) Selenitic Age. At the center of the location a lonely movable stone and it is inactive. What it does? and how activate it.
7) Unused things:
- Adventurer remains (5) and Toorum remains. Tried resurrect them everywhere and place it to Sepluchra...nothing.
- Water Flask (6)
- Skulls (12)
- Last blue and red gems.
- Rime Age and Myst Age books
8) Did not found 1 secret. and did not visited 3 levels. Any hint?
-1) Myst Undeground. Xeloroid lair. wall button. (Venom Edge, Huntsman Cloak, Buckler)
-2) Myst Undeground. Weight-puzzle dungeon. Wall button. (Spirit Crook, Bow+arrows, Rapierr)
-?) Cult Inner Enclave (Adventurer Remains, Orb of Radiance, Note) does not count to Statistic
-3) Usurper's Lair. Wall button. (2 Frost bomb, Gheal pot)
-4) Lost Woods. Way behind the chop. Rogue Boots + 2 Shuriken
-5) Gobhobbler's Den. Wall button. Crystall Flower, 2 Gheal pot
-6) Mechanical Age. Pirates Cove. Dig Chest. (Tome of Knowledge, Silver Scepter of Isochronos)
-7) Stoneship Age. Stoneship Quarters. Wall button underwater. Cloak of Night
-8) Stoneship Age. Stoneship Enclave. Lever and buttons that lead to the room under water. Plate Gloves, Archmage Cap, Shield of tbe Elements)
-9) Stoneship Age. Bring Restless Remains. (Scull, 2-hand Sword, Steel Barbute, Torso Plate)
-10) Channelwood Age. Darken Forest. Dig sites. (Shaman staff, Bearclaw Gauntlets, Bear Skull Helmet, Bear Pelt)
-11) Selenitic Age. Wall button near Thunder shrine. (Wand of Fear)
-12) Selenitic Age. Selenitic Caverns. Wall button. (Crystall of Healing. Crystall flower)
-13) Selenitic Age. Selenitic Caverns. Wall button. (Helm of Valor)
-14) Selenitic Age. Selenitic Caverns. Wall button. (Tome of Knowledge, Note)
-??) Power Gem. Secret Found, but does not count to Statistic
-15) Shock Sanctum. Wall button. (Lighting Bow)
-16) Shock Sanctum. Wall button. (Vorpal Blade)
-17) Disembodied Pain. Wall button. (Crystall Helnet, Crystall Flower, Tome of Knowledge )
-18) Bastion Prison. Wall buttons at Spike corridor. Secret level.
-19) The Void. 4 Meteors. (Set of Meteor Armor)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lwQgf ... mBXKYZ5C4K
b) Shock Sanctum. Near the end. I kill both ogres from the ladder by jumping left and right from the ladder, without pushing the plate. So later, I step on the plate and Xeloroid gains invulnerability, surrounded by prison. The prison should disappear after smashing the Ogres but they already killed. Dead end.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qqyNe ... o4eI1BwpO4
c) End of Usurper Island. Just left from the entrance to the location - an illusory stone border that can be easy to pass.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DCJr8 ... b7Tyf8hQX1