Mystrock, Artisans Path (Complete Ver 1.5)

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Dartaen

Re: Mystrock, Artisans Path (Complete Ver 1.5)

Post by Dartaen »

Zenbane wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:09 pm Hello! So it sounds like you did find all the Secrets.

If you got the Chitin Mask then you uncovered the secret in that area. I'll look a bit more to see if I'm missing something. But I'm not certain which secret you might be missing. I'll have to compile a list of every secret, which is no problem. Might take me a week or so though!
Hello Zenbane,
I have all the other 19 secrets, I am certain of that. The Chitin Mask secret just did not activate for some reason. I think someone already posted a list of all the secrets somewhere in this thread.

By the way:
SpoilerShow
in the Enclave of Susa-a-noo and Myst Island there are two "unofficial" secrets where the "Secret found" message DOES play, but which are not counted in the statistic. The secrets concerned are the Orb of Radiance (Enclave) and the force field near the starting spot after you flipped all the levers on Myst Island. They were never part of your official list of 20 secrets, though.