Isle of the Deranged - Revision 1.1

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Lightangels

Re: Isle of the Deranged

Post by Lightangels »

Hey slayer thanks for the advices, But i already get the Ornate* Key, i didint askef for the area when u need 2 power gems but, this one who are high, with 2 wooden door and where i hear a flying thing.

Btw i can't find where i must put the snail figurine... i think i missed something ?

Edit: Resolved =)
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Another problem :( In the area Isle of disranged... (Yes the begin xD)

I cant find how to get this power gems behind the spike door :( any advice ?

Btw i got the air essence in the eternal catacombs, how to get the other ? i see her in the Demise but can't reach her.
Last edited by Lightangels on Tue May 26, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
joramsey

Post by joramsey »

Thanks Slayer--I must have missed something/tossed it somewhere unfindable. I should start over anyways since I'm playing an older version and can't (without the console) reach certain areas.

I'm rather addicted to figuring out all your puzzles. Thanks for a great mod.
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

bewildering wrote:Cheers Buddy! :D

Worked like a charm. The map key is '9' for my computer. No idea what '220' is on the keyboard.
What's the number of the ~ key on your keyboard?
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Hey Lightangels -
SpoilerShow
Head to Ktlak's Domain and defeat the boss. You must pass through the Eternal Catacombs, Olde Scorched Valley, and Nomad's Demise North & South to reach that stage. This isn't imperative right away as you can still collect other essences and items before you head there. Once you have defeated Ktalak, then you are able to reach that Power Gem. I strongly suggest finding the Water Essences first.
SpoilerShow
To reach the other Air Essence (in Nomad's Demise - North) you must defeat the Air Elementals, and use the second rapier to place on the beach statue. The statue is right next to the blue-eyed statue near the pool under the player's feet. There are two rapiers in the game, one is buried in the Turtle Farm in the Main Beach, the other is in a chest that says "...Thievery will be dealt with accordingly".
Joramsey -
All good, champ. The new edit has improvements that make it a little nicer. If starting over is a chore, then I suppose you could input a level 5-10 party just to catch up to where you last.
Have fun! :)
Mods - Isle of the Deranged & The Allure of Nightfall
http://grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9513
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14762
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Okay ! i got all essence and activate all levers, But i have only 3 powers gems actually (Included the one in the beach)...

So... i'm still stuck... i guess i need the last one for get something for go forward ?

I have a tomb key, brass key, and a scope on my inventary, but dunno how to use them ?
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Lightangels -
The scope is just for a bit of immersion. It doesn't have a use.
SpoilerShow
The Tomb Key is for later on in the game. There are actually three Tomb Keys, but you will find their use later. The four Power Gems are located in the Main Beach, Greater Grimwern Woodlands, Grimwern Woodlands, and the Southern Zhaoze. Acquiring two is enough to attain the Water Essence, so try exploring other areas. Don't Fuse the four Power Gems until you have acquired the Water Essence from Greater Grimwern Woodlands. The Brass Key is used in Grimwern Woodlands right near the entrance. You need to use it on the wall where the Undead rose, then return to the entrance. Afterwards, you may use the Cube Key to enter the shut-off area (where the spear door is).
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Okay ! Now im in a realm of counciousness... But all spike doors stay closed, even if i activate or not the two levers in the way to the museum...?

An advice ?
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Lightangels -
SpoilerShow
Just pull both levers to enter the Museum area, leave the others that are located elsewhere. After, walk around the back of the museum to find the hidden lever.
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Haha !........

A plant cluster block me. ><

I tryed to delete the mod, and install the 1.7 (I noticed the new version on nexus)

But it's do nothing... what i'm supposed to do ?