Isle of the Deranged - Revision 1.1

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Vamirez

Re: Isle of the Deranged 2.2

Post by Vamirez »

Thanks, Slayer82! I finally discovered a detail that I missed many times before and was able to proceed ;)
Lorenz

Post by Lorenz »

Hello,

any help about the wishing well? I wonder what I could use for the Emperor of Envy.... :D
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Hi, Lorenz.
SpoilerShow
The wishing well with the Emperor of Envy puzzle requires the green gem.
You can find the green gem
SpoilerShow
in the southern part of the Eastern Zhaoze
Oh, and make sure you don't fall in. <lol>
Mods - Isle of the Deranged & The Allure of Nightfall
http://grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9513
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14762
Lorenz

Post by Lorenz »

Slayer82 wrote:Hi, Lorenz.
SpoilerShow
The wishing well with the Emperor of Envy puzzle requires the green gem.
You can find the green gem
SpoilerShow
in the southern part of the Eastern Zhaoze
Oh, and make sure you don't fall in. <lol>
Thank you for the hint! Actually I have some problems in getting the second essence of air in the nomad demise...I activated a teleport on the large beach in the west side but I cant use it because it is closed on three sides by iron bars :(

I also found a bug in the underground of the nomad demise: when in the 5 altar room I put the Ice Guardian Figurine on the central altar, the game crashes.... I wonder if I have to use another object or this figurine, because this would really be a problem...

Thank you for any help :)

GREAT mod btw!
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Hi, man.
SpoilerShow
I have to upload another version of the mod to fix the guardian statue issue. You did the right thin, but I made a simple error in code, which needs to be fixed.

In regards to the essence of air in Nomad's Demise - North,
SpoilerShow
you must defeat the three air elementals and place the rapier on the statue in the east.
kobus2010

Post by kobus2010 »

Lovin' the game, just started playing it again - but basically stuck where I was the last time at nw area in greater woods where the snail is used. I've killed the crowen and the herder, pulled the lever and the gate drops ... but both doors are still closed. Is there a button or lever somewhere I'm not seeing .... ?
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Hey, champ.

I'm glad you're enjoying the mod.

In regards to your issues, you have done the right thing in regards to opening the spear doors.
Once you have done this,
SpoilerShow
return to the south-east of the map to 'The Level Forest'. Here you will find two separate pressure plates.
The southern pressure plate has a spear door that should now be open, because you pulled the mine lever in the north.
Activate the southern pressure plate, then head to the other plate in the area. Activate that too, so that the doors are now open in the north (where the herder and crowern were).
Complete the puzzle in the north-west, then continue on your journey to the new area.
Greater Grimwern Woodlands is a bit back-and-forth, so as to entice exploring.
Please get back to me if you are still stuck.
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Hi, i maybe have a bug... i activated the last lever in eastern zhaoze "you may go to elemental plain now" or something like that, but still no teleporter... nothing appear in the place where he should be... It's normal ? i have something to activate ?
ozthekeymaster

Post by ozthekeymaster »

Been a while but I think that just deactivates the underwater spear gate that leads to the Elemental plain....
Zizzencs

Post by Zizzencs »

Hey,

I know this thread is kinda dead for a while now but maybe somebody will be able to help me :-)

I'm at the part where I'd need to enter the House of Worship. I have a Tomb Key and not other keys - and I have no idea how I could open the door.

Could anybody help me please?