[Mod] Crashed

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
TinyZu

Re: [Mod] Crashed

Post by TinyZu »

jahmiann wrote:I tried all combination with the last 4 essences on forges located in the second room but nothing happen. It's very frustrating ...
I found that to be rather misleading as well. What you're supposed to remember is that these are not forges. These are just their official altars.
jahmiann

Post by jahmiann »

TinyZu wrote:
jahmiann wrote:I tried all combination with the last 4 essences on forges located in the second room but nothing happen. It's very frustrating ...
I found that to be rather misleading as well. What you're supposed to remember is that these are not forges. These are just their official altars.
SpoilerShow
Thx for the tip i finally found. to keep mystery i would say "The balance is a kind of blessing"
But on question left:
What is the toll for rats ruins .....
TinyZu

Post by TinyZu »

If you were a rat or more specifically a mouse, what sort of offering would you absolutely love to see? Knowing all the items in the game aside from custom ones, this should be fairly straightforward.
Azel

Post by Azel »

Lizard on a Stick, all the way!!

:P
jahmiann

Post by jahmiann »

TinyZu wrote:If you were a rat or more specifically a mouse, what sort of offering would you absolutely love to see? Knowing all the items in the game aside from custom ones, this should be fairly straightforward.
said like this, i cannot miss that ...

thx Tinyzu
Ken_Tucky

Post by Ken_Tucky »

I've been playing Crashed for a couple of hours, and must say it's a very good mod so far.
I'm having some trouble with the teleportation puzzle on level 2 of Tower of the sky.
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I just get teleported all over the place and can't find any system to it.
I can't figure out what "The striding giant may overstep his mark" means.

I see an alcove with an item in it, and a teleporter, but how do I reach them?
Curak

Post by Curak »

Helped out Ken_tucky through some PMs.
Its really cool that people are still playing the map!
I'm more likely to notice a PM if anyone needs help, I'm not very active on the forums lately.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Hi Curak and TinyZu,
Hope that you still visit this thread. Nice mod, one of the best I've ever played. Guess ? Can't see the alternative final. After so long, please spoil the essences combination in the second room. Am I supposed to put something on the altar (where the shield of elements was) to be "blessed" in order to the essence of balance appear ? Purity ? Come on ... Thanks in advance.
Curak

Post by Curak »

matuto wrote:Hi Curak and TinyZu,
Hope that you still visit this thread. Nice mod, one of the best I've ever played. Guess ? Can't see the alternative final. After so long, please spoil the essences combination in the second room. Am I supposed to put something on the altar (where the shield of elements was) to be "blessed" in order to the essence of balance appear ? Purity ? Come on ... Thanks in advance.
Heya Matuto, I'm not quiet sure what your asking for? If you're trying to reach the second ending
SpoilerShow
you will need to collect 2 of each essence. If you are looking for the essence of balance you must combine the opposed elements, i.e. fire+water, air+earth.
ene

Post by ene »

Pleasantly surprised by this mod, lot of fun ;)

One thing though
Curak wrote: 4. The skull keys are behind the embalmer armor puzzle, and are used in places where you found the embalmer armors.
Where is this puzzle ?? I searched eveywhere but couldn't find it.. so no skull keys :(