[Mod] Crashed

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Dartaen

Anyone still playing?

Post by Dartaen »

Hello,
anyone still playing this nice mod? If so, has anyone found the 6th and final treasure?

Here is the list of secrets, treasures, riddles and quests I discovered. For some reason, the secrets are not counted in the stat screen, so I have no idea how many there are in total.

List of 25 secrets found (by area):
SpoilerShow
1 secrets - Crash Site
2 secrets - Warg Lair
2 secrets - Bay of Mist
1 secrets - Spider Nest
1 secrets - Forest Ruins
4 secrets - Sewers
1 secrets - Swamp
1 secrets - Miralk's Tomb
no secrets - Mirror Lake
no secrets - Earth Cave
1 secrets - Tower of the Sky 1
no secrets - Tower of the Sky 2
2 secrets - Tower of the Sky 3
no secrets - Tower of the Sky 4
no secrets - Tower of the Sky Roof
no secrets - Southlands
no secrets - Upper Catacombs
3 secrets - Lower Catacombs
no secrets - Crystal Caverns
1 secrets - Mines upper floor
3 secrets - Mines lower floor
2 secrets - Hall of the Fire Giants
List of 5 treasures (by area):
SpoilerShow
1 treasure - Bay of Mist
1 treasure - Forest Ruins
1 treasure - Swamp
1 treasure - Mirror Lake
1 treasure - Southlands
I suspect that the last treasure is either in
SpoilerShow
Crash Site (the only surface area without one)
or
SpoilerShow
Mirror Lake (where you can find a 2nd lockpick, and in all other areas the number of lockpicks found matches the locks to pick)

List of 2 quests and 5 riddles (by area):
SpoilerShow
1 quest - Bay of Mist
1 quest - Upper Catacombs

1 riddle - Bay of Mist
2 riddles - Sewers
1 riddle - Upper Catacombs
1 riddle - Hall of the Fire Giants
Anyone got anything to add? I am grateful for any hints.
DonEmilio

Re: [Mod] Crashed

Post by DonEmilio »

Hi, I'm stuck, I finished the mod without any help on hard (15 hours of gameplay) and with ending 1 (hell to get the second earth essence), now I'm trying to get ending 2 (23 hours of gameplay), I'm in "Halls of Fire Giants", there are two locked gates to the east (one of them seems to contain only an armor and a weapon), I don't know what else to do, I have 2 earth essences, 2 air essences, 1 water essence, 1 fire essence, 1 blue gem, if you could give me some hints I would appreciate it, thank you very much.

The mod seemed fantastic until the part where I try to get the final 2, which has frustrated me.

There is a bug in the catacombs when you get the essence of air, if you take the essence of air and put it back on the pedestal the game crashes, I discovered it by chance because my mouse was half spoiled and sometimes when you give a left click gives two.

Congrats for the job, until the moment I got stuck I liked it much more than the levels of the original game.
DonEmilio

Re: Anyone still playing?

Post by DonEmilio »

Dartaen wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:34 am Hello,
anyone still playing this nice mod? If so, has anyone found the 6th and final treasure?

Here is the list of secrets, treasures, riddles and quests I discovered. For some reason, the secrets are not counted in the stat screen, so I have no idea how many there are in total.

List of 25 secrets found (by area):
SpoilerShow
1 secrets - Crash Site
2 secrets - Warg Lair
2 secrets - Bay of Mist
1 secrets - Spider Nest
1 secrets - Forest Ruins
4 secrets - Sewers
1 secrets - Swamp
1 secrets - Miralk's Tomb
no secrets - Mirror Lake
no secrets - Earth Cave
1 secrets - Tower of the Sky 1
no secrets - Tower of the Sky 2
2 secrets - Tower of the Sky 3
no secrets - Tower of the Sky 4
no secrets - Tower of the Sky Roof
no secrets - Southlands
no secrets - Upper Catacombs
3 secrets - Lower Catacombs
no secrets - Crystal Caverns
1 secrets - Mines upper floor
3 secrets - Mines lower floor
2 secrets - Hall of the Fire Giants
List of 5 treasures (by area):
SpoilerShow
1 treasure - Bay of Mist
1 treasure - Forest Ruins
1 treasure - Swamp
1 treasure - Mirror Lake
1 treasure - Southlands
I suspect that the last treasure is either in
SpoilerShow
Crash Site (the only surface area without one)
or
SpoilerShow
Mirror Lake (where you can find a 2nd lockpick, and in all other areas the number of lockpicks found matches the locks to pick)

List of 2 quests and 5 riddles (by area):
SpoilerShow
1 quest - Bay of Mist
1 quest - Upper Catacombs

1 riddle - Bay of Mist
2 riddles - Sewers
1 riddle - Upper Catacombs
1 riddle - Hall of the Fire Giants
Anyone got anything to add? I am grateful for any hints.
There is a TREASURE here:
SpoilerShow
There is a treasure in the starting level (CRASH Level), to the south, near a rock. The information to reach him is in a note that a ratman leaves when he is defeated at some point in the game.
Last edited by DonEmilio on Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

Hello!

I passed this MOD on hard and I LOVE IT. The normal ending (15 hours of gameplay in total) and the complex ending (24 hours of gameplay), the big time difference was due to a heavy traffic jam to get access to the east zone of "Hall of the Fire Giants" for a silly reason:
SPOILERShow
I hadn't seen the giant prisoner in the crystal mines, I think it is a bug that it is not seen more clearly, I was walking around for hours and trying absurd things, thanks to which I discovered by chance how to create the balance orbs, I see that a lot of people are stuck without knowing how to do it: D
I found 6 treasures, 12 epic items and many secrets (the secret counter doesn't work, so I don't know how many secrets there are in total and how many I discovered).

What to do in "Sewers", in the puzzle of the plates they say:

"I am the first. "
"I am the second and first is the fourth."
"I am the third and last."
"I am the fifth."

There should be a badge called "Fourth", because according to my logic there are 5 badges in total, because the first is the fourth and the third is the last, but the badge with proper name "Fourth" does not exist. I have tried to visit the plates with all the possible combinations that have occurred to me writing down these combinations already made in a paper without any success.

I detected a single bug: When you get the essence of air by taking it from the altar of the catacombs, if you leave the essence of air in the same altar, the game crashes.

CONGRATULATIONS for the MOD, an exquisite work, I wish there were more like this, so far of all the ones I've tried the ones I liked the most are: "The Legend of the Lost Dwarf Kingdom of Kahrak'Arul" and this one. To a lesser extent: "Isle of the Deranged".

With the creator's permission I will make a gameplay of this mod on hard (2 barbarians and 2 alchemists with magic) for Youtube to get the complex ending and all the secrets, treasures and epic items that I have discovered, although it will be from next month, when I feel like it again :D
Last edited by DonEmilio on Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

I have solved the puzzle of the sewers in a moment of sudden illumination (First, Second, Third, Fifth):
SPOILERShow
First is first and fourth at the same time. The third is the third and the last at the same time. Order: First, Second, Third, First, Fifth, Third. The reward is an orb of radiance.