Princes of Pale Moon

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Dr.Disaster

Re: Princes of Pale Moon

Post by Dr.Disaster »

can't recall, been too long .. but the magical Search function found this spoiler
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Dr.Disaster wrote:the magical Search function found...
My apologies, but I'm not used to read spoilers as long as I pass the game completely. This kills the interest in the game...

As for tips - thank you! I don't see the reason that there is a passage to the right. At first I thought that these levers and buttons associated with the cache on the right, which is the Zhandul's orb. I discovered this cache without a problem and left satisfied...

Well, I went through the game! :-) :-) :-)

I have found 21 secret of 22. It was possible to dig out all the treasures.

Also my warriors have crystal and meteoric armor respectively. Wizard didn't have time to learn all discovered spells. Spell of the light is not used. Very atmospheric turned this endless night!

Very interesting story lies in the plot! I'm not very strong in English, because it is not my native language, but I was filled storyline.
Thank you to the creator of this addon! I definitely will pass it once again and recommend to my friends who love the game.
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4
Kholdy

Post by Kholdy »

This is a short and sweet mod. I heard some people claiming it's too easy, but I enjoy it. Most of the mods that are created feel like they try to "outdo" the original Grimrock 2 and make it super hard and challenging, when all I really wanted was a DLC of some kind to the original -- not overly long, and doesn't feel like Oracle of Ages. This mod accomplishes that brilliantly.

I barely reached level 10 before fighting the final boss, which was a close call. I wished someone would say ahead of time that level 10 is where we would end up so I can properly plan out my skill points allocation more, because my Battlemage almost didn't have 4 armor for heavy armor. Just something I found notable...

Some said there was a food problem, but I didn't have this problem. Granted, I only found 16/22 secrets, but that's still a respectable number.

Throwing weapons were a bit on the low side and I found a bunch of arrows and firearms. For most of the game, having 7/7 axe/knife isn't bad at all, but for prolonged fights where there are 3 bosses and I didn't have an opportunity to pick them up, it was somewhat annoying. At least there were plenty of bombs to throw for those situations.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

Easist mod out of all i played and i played a lot of them.

Much easier than original game. Most of boss fights is 1 add and 1 slow boss. You put boss in force field and kill add. Than it is just side-stepping.
Most challenging enemies are lonely serpent casters.

Ended with 40+ food, with minotaur in party.
90% of puzzles are "push secret button on wall", found them all.

Fights including bosses are extremely easy. Felt easier on Hard than in original LoG2 on normal. I didnt knew it was possible to actually lower original game difficulty. Which had some interesting encounters that required planning and some interest.

3 out of 10 for mod. Do not recommend.

p.s. Take caster for 2 concentration. There are no torches in mod and places are dark. Use Light spell.

If mod creator wanted dark experience why he didnt disable Light spell? Or change requirements? Well, as i've said it is Ok mod but with many flaws.

One of most popular on steam, but this is because it is easier than original game. Casuals (casuals = popularity) like the easier the better.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

Drakkan wrote: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:19 pm What I was missing was some more genuie puzzles, mod was more combat focused, which I did not mind at the end, although some fights were really hard. I would also welcome more custom content, but I know how hard is to manage that.
few notes I observed:
What exact fights do you find difficult?.... Especially on normal.

You are mod creator of Eye of Atlantis, are you? Hardest mod out of them all.
You know, your mod where on Easy fights are much more harder than in this mod on Hard.