Bacodar's Realm

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
darkatton

Re: Bacodar's Realm

Post by darkatton »

hansbleeb wrote:with a new load everything works perfect! i found 3 couloured gems in the canyon district.. are they for later in the game?? or missed i a secret earlier..
phoe the greenhouse is real heavy shit...
http://youtu.be/1jftjMhaO7M
Yes, the color gems are for the room after the greenhouse.(last room before the boss).
You do not like the greenhouse? I like it.
The first fight is the hardest four fights, but to finish it quickly and easily, you always have to be in movement.
BarryBGB

Post by BarryBGB »

hansbleeb wrote:here some maps..
How did you make those maps? I tried, and all I get is a black screen.
darkatton

Post by darkatton »

BarryBGB wrote:
If you have a steam version, use the function screenshot of steam ( F12 by default).
If it's a non-steam version, use a software like fraps.
BarryBGB

Post by BarryBGB »

darkatton wrote:
BarryBGB wrote:
If you have a steam version, use the function screenshot of steam ( F12 by default).
If it's a non-steam version, use a software like fraps.
Never knew that about Steam. Thanks.
Jkiller

Post by Jkiller »

Great mod, without a doubt. I loved the outdoor areas. The canyons in particular were badass. I unfortunately had to cheat a little bit to finish the game just because the difficulty went up so much throughout the mod. I wish it was more balanced regarding that. The bossfights towards the end was too hard, there were limited supplies and equipment. I don't know why you didn't put more items in, especially better equipment. Thats one thing you could improve alot on. Would also like to criticise the library puzzles, they were just annoying. Other than that, I enjoyed the mod quite a lot.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

but if you started with a level 19 party, the monsters are extra strong later in the game... it takes 5 or 6 meteor showers to destroy a spider on tje easy mod..
Grimfan

Post by Grimfan »

Currently playing through this (it is very hard in parts) and am stuck just outside the water sanctuary door. I am sure I have pressed all the plates down but the door remains closed. Any tips?

EDIT: It sometimes pays to read through the previous posts. Problem solved! :lol:
lurker

Post by lurker »

Found a bug in Under the Mountain.
SpoilerShow
If you descend to the power gem, but do not take it, you cannot leave. There is some invisible blocker preventing you from climbing the last ladder out of the pit.
My heros are not ready for that battle. But not being able to leave means I lose one hour of game play since the last crystal. :evil:
lurker

Post by lurker »

BarryBGB wrote:I am having problems figuring out the movement of the stones in "Do, or do not" in the Undermine.
Looks like some or all of the blocks only move in one or two directions, or is that the way it is supposed to be?
Here was my solution for this:
SpoilerShow
Lagrange

Post by Lagrange »

Is there any way to reset this puzzle? I'm stuck with a block set directly at a wall...