Bacodar's Realm

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Spathi

Re: Bacodar's Realm

Post by Spathi »

darkatton wrote:only elemental scrolls are useful (fire, air water and earth). you need to find the right combination. (4 fire scroll ,4 alcove in the fire magic zone).
so each spell has a specific slot?
one zone has 4 slots and 3 scrolls
darkatton

Post by darkatton »

Spathi wrote:
darkatton wrote:only elemental scrolls are useful (fire, air water and earth). you need to find the right combination. (4 fire scroll ,4 alcove in the fire magic zone).
so each spell has a specific slot?
one zone has 4 slots and 3 scrolls
yes, for earth zone use only 3 alcoves.
solution library magic scroll:
SpoilerShow
fire zone: SW=fireshield ,NW=fireburst, SE=meteor_storm, NE=fireball
air zone: SW=shockshield, NW=invisibility, SE=lightningbolt, NE=shock
water zone: S=frostbolt, N=ice_shards, W=dispel, E=frostshield
earth zone: S=poisonbolt, N=poisoncloud, W=nothing, E=poisonshield
Spathi

Post by Spathi »

thx got 2, saves me some time cheers
a clue to how they go would make it more fun, like symbols or something imaginative
SpoilerShow
The traps are impossible to prepare for it would be better to teleport to a platform above or door so u have time to plan, I don't think I would have the patience without, 100% resistances, full everything and save now... trickster spawned right behind me, so I ran round collecting items and fell into a pit that killed my level 20, 100% resistance, maxed everything character, while thinking I had to pull levers, lol. The second time I did it I hardly got a scratch, I am pretty sure I am lacking armor though, but I don't want to cheat on that.

Anyway, just providing some feedback for u modders, not trying to be picky.

I suppose the point is use invisibility for every situation.. i forgot about that.
One idea might be use the horn of summoning like in log2 more, so people have an idea something intensive is coming. For the trickster room, a temporary light platform to look down at trickster from a 3rd level where I had a few seconds to realize roughly what was going to happen would have been perfect. Another way, hitting him a few times unlocks the alcoves, removing items and having time to look around would have more entertainment value.

I was thinking also, a click or light or door/sound on the item alcoves (like SpiderFighter's rock room in orrr2.. 2nd room) to show u get the right item, as there are so many it gets a bit daunting. With 13 alcoves, if people start thinking scrolls or other things there are probably 40 or 80 possibilities and working out which ones are wrong would become impossible for time and sheer footsteps required.
Spathi

Post by Spathi »

The 2 fire golems made me laugh... wizards virge, yet again. Also, you provide the armor needed after all these fights??? Did I miss any crystal armor... only have gloves and helmet. Meteor... missing chest.

How do I get across the chasm in the canyon? This canyon map looks awesome... you could make the whole mod with bridges between canyons imho... with little doorways in the sides with tomb everywhere on the sides (1/4,1/2,3/4 way up). I looked for pressure plates, buttons, but this got me stumped.
darkatton

Post by darkatton »

Spathi wrote:a clue to how they go would make it more fun, like symbols or something imaginative.
I'll add something like that.
Spathi wrote:
SpoilerShow
The traps are impossible to prepare for it would be better to teleport to a platform above or door so u have time to plan, I don't think I would have the patience without, 100% resistances, full everything and save now... trickster spawned right behind me, so I ran round collecting items and fell into a pit that killed my level 20, 100% resistance, maxed everything character, while thinking I had to pull levers, lol. The second time I did it I hardly got a scratch, I am pretty sure I am lacking armor though, but I don't want to cheat on that.

Anyway, just providing some feedback for u modders, not trying to be picky.

I suppose the point is use invisibility for every situation.. i forgot about that.

One idea might be use the horn of summoning like in log2 more, so people have an idea something intensive is coming. For the trickster room, a temporary light platform to look down at trickster from a 3rd level where I had a few seconds to realize roughly what was going to happen would have been perfect. Another way, hitting him a few times unlocks the alcoves, removing items and having time to look around would have more entertainment value.
if you look well , you can leave one item in his alcove (near the teleporter) and you can take four others. but if you take all, kill one undead will activate a teleporter.(i'll add ladder also)
Spathi wrote: I was thinking also, a click or light or door/sound on the item alcoves (like SpiderFighter's rock room in orrr2.. 2nd room) to show u get the right item, as there are so many it gets a bit daunting. With 13 alcoves, if people start thinking scrolls or other things there are probably 40 or 80 possibilities and working out which ones are wrong would become impossible for time and sheer footsteps required.
if i add a click when you put the right item in the alcove, everyone will check with all items in their inventory to find the right item and the riddle will be useless.
darkatton

Post by darkatton »

Spathi wrote:The 2 fire golems made me laugh... wizards virge, yet again. Also, you provide the armor needed after all these fights??? Did I miss any crystal armor... only have gloves and helmet. Meteor... missing chest.
before the golem boss fight you can have helmet and gloves crystal and helmet, shield and hammer meteor. in beginning, they gave nothing. i'll change the place of one item but if i give you all armor in the beginning it's to easy.
Spathi wrote: How do I get across the chasm in the canyon? This canyon map looks awesome... you could make the whole mod with bridges between canyons imho... with little doorways in the sides with tomb everywhere on the sides (1/4,1/2,3/4 way up). I looked for pressure plates, buttons, but this got me stumped.
to cross the canyon, you have to finish the 2 section of the tomb( 2 tomb key in canyon level open the 2 door, each section give one tomb key to get out of the tomb).
Spathi

Post by Spathi »

I went into the 2 tombs, but they are just one room each or did I miss something obvious.
darkatton

Post by darkatton »

Spathi wrote:I went into the 2 tombs, but they are just one room each or did I miss something obvious.
SpoilerShow
there is a secret button near the right lantern.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

darkatton

Post by darkatton »

hansbleeb wrote:under construction (2x)
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=95 ... =2&theater
you need to download the last version or restart the mod to fix that.

i update the mod:
-----udpate-----

remove one spider in dungeon
remove one sand gars in beach level
add 2 skeleton soldier with hellorin fight
change the place of mortar to herder cave (just after dungeon)
add firearm and bullet in beach level
item changed by other.
some minor modification.