Towering City Meskia

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Jirodyne

Re: Towering City Meskia

Post by Jirodyne »

Jackard wrote:
Jirodyne wrote:Furniture would be kinda hard to do in this kinda game. Either it would look very off with us standing on the tile with it, or it would take up an entire tile and not be interactable, depending on the furniture.
Things like tables, counters, desks, anvils or weapon racks would not be any different from a pedestal. A campfire or tent would be obstacles.

These are the sort of furniture that would make shops/npcs more lively.
I don't think the Tables and desks would, depending on their size. If you played in the Pyramid, know the coffens or whatever you can place items onto? They would probably be like that. A tile you can't move onto, but you can place items onto the 'furniture', which if was like those coffens, would look weird as heck. I never liked those 3-4 puzzles with them, the items laying on them just looked so out of place to me.

I don't know, I would have to actually see it in game to see if it just looks weird to me.

Edit: PS, my idea for the trade shop. That already IS in the main campaign, so can be done. It's basically like trading the Meteorite for the Meteor Hammer. Just triggered with a button insted of Automatically
Jackard

Post by Jackard »

I am thinking of using ratmen as barter/trader NPCs, so you will know them when you see them instead of expecting another monster.

Scavenging the dungeons for loot they will trade for trinkets.
Alan1149

Post by Alan1149 »

this was for log 1, but this is some furniture i made, never used it in any published mods, planing on using the models for some dungeon in log 2.

the images:
SpoilerShow

Jackard

Post by Jackard »

It looks very nice. Were you planning to release the basic tables and such for public use?
Alan1149

Post by Alan1149 »

Jackard wrote:It looks very nice. Were you planning to release the basic tables and such for public use?
yerp, though thats gonna take a while so dont hold hope in using them any time soon, sorry.