[MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Nathaniel

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3i

Post by Nathaniel »

Drakkan wrote:Here are some details in case you are interested...
Wow! Thank you for such details! :D :D

I already saw Zimber's assets and I liked a lot there. I look forward to the appearance of a new assets of locations in the game, which I really want to try to get through on a hard level of complexity.
I wish good luck in the development and early release! I hope that in the summer I will be able to play, because for a long time I want to take again for the addon. This weekend I have finished the first "Grimrock" with all possible difficulties.

I really liked it! :mrgreen:
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4
Drakkan

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Post by Drakkan »

Version 3j released. Enjoy whoever still playing Grimrock :)
SpoilerShow
version 3j
NEWS:
- Zimber's assets in action:
-- Thawing and chill potion
-- flowing river and waterfalls
-- many ratling NPCs just hanging around
-- imp, imp lord and heretic
-- many old monsters with new abilites causing freeze, burn, bleeding, disarming etc.

- Elemental tower level 2 and 4 reworked (new layout, boss fight, etc.)
- new mini area next to the Highsnow where you can learn any hero a trait (one ruby - Head Hunter etc...)
- crowern merchant moved a little, so the dialogue will not interrupt the game so often
- worm area inside the Hideout reworked a little
- dexterity potion recipe added
- new potion of pernament protection including recipe
- fire napalm renamed to hot napalm to clear library items-riddle
- some shop items change (skulls not sell-able etc.)

BUGs fixed:
- no longer snowing when using Pale village-Conwill city teleport
- fixed bug where you can stuck on Cemetery level 2 puzzle
- poison shield and poison dart correction
- some new dialogues, corrections and grammar corrections thanks to Alex Diener youtube walktrough !
- some object facing corrections

Buffs / Debuffs
- Mummy Lord is stronger (again !)
- Valtharion starting mace debuffed a little, Hammer of Vengeance buffed a little
- Poison crowerns buffed a little

Still not fixed
- invisible automap walls
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
RMariano

Post by RMariano »

Drakkan wrote:Version 3j released. Enjoy whoever still playing Grimrock :)
SpoilerShow
version 3j
NEWS:
- Zimber's assets in action:
-- Thawing and chill potion
-- flowing river and waterfalls
-- many ratling NPCs just hanging around
-- imp, imp lord and heretic
-- many old monsters with new abilites causing freeze, burn, bleeding, disarming etc.

- Elemental tower level 2 and 4 reworked (new layout, boss fight, etc.)
- new mini area next to the Highsnow where you can learn any hero a trait (one ruby - Head Hunter etc...)
- crowern merchant moved a little, so the dialogue will not interrupt the game so often
- worm area inside the Hideout reworked a little
- dexterity potion recipe added
- new potion of pernament protection including recipe
- fire napalm renamed to hot napalm to clear library items-riddle
- some shop items change (skulls not sell-able etc.)

BUGs fixed:
- no longer snowing when using Pale village-Conwill city teleport
- fixed bug where you can stuck on Cemetery level 2 puzzle
- poison shield and poison dart correction
- some new dialogues, corrections and grammar corrections thanks to Alex Diener youtube walktrough !
- some object facing corrections

Buffs / Debuffs
- Mummy Lord is stronger (again !)
- Valtharion starting mace debuffed a little, Hammer of Vengeance buffed a little
- Poison crowerns buffed a little

Still not fixed
- invisible automap walls
Saves deleted.... starting over. So far, it looks nicer and seems to play better.

Sure would love to be able to go full on textures though.
Regards,

RMariano
ale78pc

Post by ale78pc »

Hello!

I've "small" problem: I've been able to identify some items (shield of aegis, etc), I know because I hear the right sound and I see the message ...but the item stays unidentified ... what can I do?

Thanks!
Ale
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

What amazing news! :D :D :D
Perhaps, for this occasion, I'll definitely spend a few evenings and even nights in the nearest weekend! Because I already decided to start "Journey to justice".

Congratulations to all fans of one of the most wonderful projects in my opinion with the release of the new version!.. I have long wanted to play the game again and finish it completely on hard level. I think that not only will I sit in the near future for the walkthrough... And it's a pity that on YouTube, there are no new series of walkthrough from two of my favorite . I think you have already guessed who I mean? :)) I don't really understand the Czech language, but I really like his series. For a long time I've been waiting for new series... Yes, and your author's video walkthrough sometimes still have to look to do everything right.
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Nathaniel wrote:
What amazing news! :D :D :D
Perhaps, for this occasion, I'll definitely spend a few evenings and even nights in the nearest weekend! Because I already decided to start "Journey to justice".

Congratulations to all fans of one of the most wonderful projects in my opinion with the release of the new version!.. I have long wanted to play the game again and finish it completely on hard level. I think that not only will I sit in the near future for the walkthrough... And it's a pity that on YouTube, there are no new series of walkthrough from two of my favorite . I think you have already guessed who I mean? :)) I don't really understand the Czech language, but I really like his series. For a long time I've been waiting for new series... Yes, and your author's video walkthrough sometimes still have to look to do everything right.
Thanks a lot Nathaniel. I do not see big replayability for this dungeon, but of course you are free to spend few more nights :d Yep I hope for more youtube grimrock series as well !
ale78pc wrote:Hello!

I've "small" problem: I've been able to identify some items (shield of aegis, etc), I know because I hear the right sound and I see the message ...but the item stays unidentified ... what can I do?

Thanks!
Ale
This bug sometimes happens - just drop item on the ground and pick it up again, it should be fixed.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
RMariano

Post by RMariano »

This version is amazing. The additions are superb. I just now completed Hot Time section........ It collapsed.

Tomorrow is another day. ;)
Regards,

RMariano
allydee42

Post by allydee42 »

Fantastic Grimrock Mod!
I'm starting my way through the Ruins of Nethelen now, but I still have not been able to complete the alchemist's quest from the pale village. I'm missing the golem heart. I already previously encountered the stone golems at the Rocky Coast, as well as the ones on the way down to the pale village from the River Marsh. I went and retraced my steps but still can't find any dropped golem hearts.
Gradunk

Post by Gradunk »

allydee42 wrote:Fantastic Grimrock Mod!
I'm starting my way through the Ruins of Nethelen now, but I still have not been able to complete the alchemist's quest from the pale village. I'm missing the golem heart. I already previously encountered the stone golems at the Rocky Coast, as well as the ones on the way down to the pale village from the River Marsh. I went and retraced my steps but still can't find any dropped golem hearts.
you need to have someone skilled in "Trophy Hunter" for enemies to drop special items like golem hearts and mimic hearts and forge items etc. It might be too late now i don't think you'll be able to get any anymore, but if you do have that, they just look like rocks. make sure you pick the rocks the golems drop so you can see the name change
I smell you, i do! You GRADUNK! No be hiding on TORGAL!
Solo Kazuki

Post by Solo Kazuki »

Hello

This is my first post, so welcome everybody.

@Drakkan
I was writing some suggestion on Your YT walktrough (part 1), continuing here. So, maybe consider to add list of secrets here?

About secrets, i have problem with one in Atlantis. It's:
SpoilerShow
In next room kill all the fire undead, pick the sickle and eventually wait some time – secret door will be opened automatically.
So i'm...
SpoilerShow
...waiting here after the battle with fire undead, and nothing happens. Was trying stand in one place, walking around, waiting both "active" (normal) and "passive" (sleeping) and still nothing. Is there any additional condition? e.g. solve some other missions, pick some keys, etc.
About items i just found sickle sword, but still missing Mythril leg plate blueprint, Archmage gloves and chest part.

Edit:

I'm asking about additional conditions, because i'm trying to complete game without solution, just some parts of game are just... too hardcore, especially when You want "go your way".
SpoilerShow
Some parts are extremely hardcore this way. I finished all guild quests and sunken ship far before dragon part. Sleeping Nightmare was too far that time, You really need some level to endure fight.
I'm in Atlantis second time. First try was my own way and i'm stuck in some part. So i'm back read here and found out that i missed "problematic" secret and back here. Supposing it's too late, because passing over (through exit opened). So i load save before "descent". And going here first and... still no luck. So is there any sequence required before?

Or...

This is not a secret at all?
SpoilerShow
And my interpretation is only opening of "secret door" to exit on southern wall.