[MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Drakkan

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3h

Post by Drakkan »

moonax wrote:Hi,

Thanks for your mod. Really enjoying it.

A question about the final treasure.
SpoilerShow
I have all the directions from the obelisks and I have followed the path exactly, except when the destination is in sight, I am prevented from getting there by a small body of water. Is there something I am missing?
Thanks.
Hi moonax,
you HAVE to visit all the obeliscs, even if you know where the treasure is. Then start as first one is telling you. If you follow one by one you will enter exactly where the treasure is, there is no "wrong" way. So seems you are missing some or you are not following correct order (check Griff map to be sure)
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
moonax

Post by moonax »

Thanks Drakken,

I think the problem was making sure I had visited the obelisks. I must have read one, died, reloaded but didn't revisit.

Thanks again.
Ironfist

Post by Ironfist »

Great mod, but raises a few questions from my side.

1, I just digged a treasure of rocky coast, the one, when you get hint to dig at the end of pillar shadow 6 hrs before midnight, and it contained a single rock. Is it bug, or joke? :D

2, It has been talked about before, but I still don`t understand the Blue Green Altair in the Sleepers lair. How to match the collours by the plates... :/
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Ironfist wrote:Great mod, but raises a few questions from my side.

1, I just digged a treasure of rocky coast, the one, when you get hint to dig at the end of pillar shadow 6 hrs before midnight, and it contained a single rock. Is it bug, or joke? :D

2, It has been talked about before, but I still don`t understand the Blue Green Altair in the Sleepers lair. How to match the collours by the plates... :/
1) not a joke. If you take the stone from the chest
SpoilerShow
you can access the obelisc ;)
2) blue green altair is just
SpoilerShow
transforming blue gem to green gem.
As for the plates you need set them for color which is coresponding to color of "doors". hint:
SpoilerShow
Just try look without light, you will spot it.
Eye of the Atlantis
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Hi guys! :)

I started addon several times and trying to figure out and understand some things. But faced with the fact that I can't afford...
So while the two questions...

1. After Watchtower dungeon I began to meet such "necromancers". They just live in all other locations and now this law and I have to fight them everywhere?
SpoilerShow
2. Near the entrance to the Ruins of Nethelen I was able to release the elemental. But the gates were closed. Now I can't kill him because I haven't special spells or weapons against him. What should I do now?
SpoilerShow
P. S. I'm sorry but I have changed the character portraits. I don't really like the original portraits...
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Nathaniel wrote:Hi guys! :)

I started addon several times and trying to figure out and understand some things. But faced with the fact that I can't afford...
So while the two questions...

1. After Watchtower dungeon I began to meet such "necromancers". They just live in all other locations and now this law and I have to fight them everywhere?
SpoilerShow
2. Near the entrance to the Ruins of Nethelen I was able to release the elemental. But the gates were closed. Now I can't kill him because I haven't special spells or weapons against him. What should I do now?
SpoilerShow
P. S. I'm sorry but I have changed the character portraits. I don't really like the original portraits...
Hi Nathaniel,
nice portraits, I like it ! (altough they are not bleeding as the original, when character is injured ;)
1. these are agents of the overlord, protecting key locations. They are quite easy to destroy, once you get rid off the magical shield
2. I am pretty sure you should NOT be able enter Nethelen ruins till later in the game. But if you are already in this stage of game, destroying the element is the same process as opening the gate. Wish you good luck, watch youtube walktrough in case you are stucked somewhere.
btw: that hammer of revenge was confirmed as buggy for some players - not hitting any target
Eye of the Atlantis
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Drakkan wrote:Altough they are not bleeding as the original, when character is injured...
Yes. So I have to keep in the game in the clipboard string to replace the portrait. But I rarely admit death and a dramatic deterioration of character.
Drakkan wrote:That hammer of revenge was confirmed as buggy for some players - not hitting any target...
Well... I did too, so... But I thought it was a cause of underdevelopment in the "accuracy" of the paladin.

In any case I try to load an earlier savegame... Because my heroes were very difficult and bad when I swam in the swamp. They just tore some birds and mosquitoes... I got there, by the way, from the bay with a pirate ship. Where previously made several rats led by three Big Ratlings.
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Greetings! I am now on the near-final stage of the game. But I still have a scroll that my fairy Avae can't decipher and learn protect against poison. All the conditions are met but the game is likely to be some mistake... Can you please tell how to make her learn to spell? I'm a little sad that it is impossible to conjure a shield against poison and Avae have to use the green magic branch which for some time include the spell. Maybe I need to enter something in the console?
SpoilerShow
And yet... I can't find anywhere spell of poison cloud. Such a spell in the game at all?
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Nathaniel wrote:Greetings! I am now on the near-final stage of the game. But I still have a scroll that my fairy Avae can't decipher and learn protect against poison. All the conditions are met but the game is likely to be some mistake... Can you please tell how to make her learn to spell? I'm a little sad that it is impossible to conjure a shield against poison and Avae have to use the green magic branch which for some time include the spell. Maybe I need to enter something in the console?
SpoilerShow
And yet... I can't find anywhere spell of poison cloud. Such a spell in the game at all?
Hi Nathaniel. this is a bug. Hope you will manage to survive even without poison shield eventually ;) thanks for report.
Eye of the Atlantis
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Please tell me how to trade resulting from the consul ruby on other coins? Judging by the description of the ruby this can be done. But I have nothing. I need silver coins.
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7