[MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
User avatar
ukdouble1
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:41 am
Location: RF

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3i

Post by ukdouble1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:49 pm

Big thx.
And one more question:
-In which case a party member (pal) strikes himself instead of foe (with "backslash" message)?
-There are 3 weapont skills: blint/mace, cutting/sword and slash/axe. Rapier deals piercing damage, as i know. It refers to any skills of these three?

pabrams
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 12:28 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3i

Post by pabrams » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:22 am

Drakkan wrote: Guild Quest - On the Guard
You get a flute. You need whistle on it on a certain spot during the night. Go back to the Conwill area and search for the balance symbol on the western side of the Shrine building. Balance symbol is drawn on the path and if you play with lower graphic resolution it could be hardly visible. If you still have trouble discovering it, just wait for the night and then whistle on every west square of the walkaway.
Magical bridge appears, it will lead you to the treasure.
A Magical bridge does not appear. There are invisible ladders, and the very tops of those ladders look like parts of light bridges. I climbed the ladders to the top of the shrine. There is nothing there. I can drop down one level to another part of the roof, but there's nothing there either. I've used the shovel on every square on the roof, but there is nothing. I wondered why you were talking about a magical bridge, and saw another post where you said the magical bridge was invisible, so I dropped rocks off the edge of the roof on every square I could, but there's no bridge.

How do I finish Guild Quest #1?

pabrams
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 12:28 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3i

Post by pabrams » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:36 am

pabrams wrote:
Drakkan wrote: Guild Quest - On the Guard
You get a flute. You need whistle on it on a certain spot during the night. Go back to the Conwill area and search for the balance symbol on the western side of the Shrine building. Balance symbol is drawn on the path and if you play with lower graphic resolution it could be hardly visible. If you still have trouble discovering it, just wait for the night and then whistle on every west square of the walkaway.
Magical bridge appears, it will lead you to the treasure.
A Magical bridge does not appear. There are invisible ladders, and the very tops of those ladders look like parts of light bridges. I climbed the ladders to the top of the shrine. There is nothing there. I can drop down one level to another part of the roof, but there's nothing there either. I've used the shovel on every square on the roof, but there is nothing. I wondered why you were talking about a magical bridge, and saw another post where you said the magical bridge was invisible, so I dropped rocks off the edge of the roof on every square I could, but there's no bridge.

How do I finish Guild Quest #1?
Never mind, I finally found it. I didn't see that I could drop down another level.

hansbleeb
Posts: 491
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:31 pm
Location: utrecht netherlands
Contact:

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - RELEASED version 2b

Post by hansbleeb » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:22 am

hansbleeb wrote:i wait with that ***ing endboss till the new version is ready

and that moment is now....(i poused the game resident evel 7 fot it)
wit a lot of fun i played all over again..nice new quests and new dungeons as the rat hide out and everyting after the dragon boss..
in version 2 a i cant reach the pyramid as I recall it to me..
i am now in the forest after deafeat the portal... a good hint is to cast a fireball (with the mighty fireblade) directly in front of the portal .. no new monsters are comming, only some fire damage from the gatekeeper..

pabrams
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 12:28 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - RELEASED version 2b

Post by pabrams » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:38 am

Drakkan wrote:
thecharacter wrote:Great mod so far! I am really enjoying it!

But I need help and I don't know where else to turn...

I was pretty inebriated at the end of last night and I forgot what my quest details were today. The last thing I remember doing was returning with the second piece of the map, visiting the city counsel, and then speaking to the gravedigger guy. I then saved my game and today I can't figure out what to do. I don't see a key or anything in my inventory and I've retraced my steps everywhere. I'm worried that maybe a key didn't spawn for me or a bug occurred. Thanks in advance!
Hi, the gravediger told you where he lost the key. You need search
SpoilerShow
along the graveyard wall to find it
I've been around the graveyard a dozen times now, clicking everywhere and I found the sling and stuff but no key. Where is it exactly?

hansbleeb
Posts: 491
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:31 pm
Location: utrecht netherlands
Contact:

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3i

Post by hansbleeb » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:43 pm

2 questions.. the magic barrier in the beginning og the ruins of nethelen.. how to pass it
and the rattle hideout.. i have solve 2 missions there but i think that the orgue also needs someting.. i forgot what he is needed...

User avatar
Drakkan
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3i

Post by Drakkan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:50 pm

hansbleeb wrote:2 questions.. the magic barrier in the beginning og the ruins of nethelen.. how to pass it
and the rattle hideout.. i have solve 2 missions there but i think that the orgue also needs someting.. i forgot what he is needed...
Hi. you will pass the barrier at the end of game, do not worry. Ogre need some worm food - you can brake the east blockade in the main room and enter the worm hive.
hansbleeb wrote:
hansbleeb wrote:i wait with that ***ing endboss till the new version is ready
thecharacter wrote:Great mod so far! I am really enjoying it!

But I need help and I don't know where else to turn...

I was pretty inebriated at the end of last night and I forgot what my quest details were today. The last thing I remember doing was returning with the second piece of the map, visiting the city counsel, and then speaking to the gravedigger guy. I then saved my game and today I can't figure out what to do. I don't see a key or anything in my inventory and I've retraced my steps everywhere. I'm worried that maybe a key didn't spawn for me or a bug occurred. Thanks in advance!
Hi, the gravediger told you where he lost the key. You need search
SpoilerShow
along the graveyard wall to find it
I've been around the graveyard a dozen times now, clicking everywhere and I found the sling and stuff but no key. Where is it exactly?
after you have spoken with the gravekeeper, go on the central beach and follow the south graveyard wall. Key is there for sure.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis

Gradunk
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:26 am
Location: Calgary, Canada

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3i

Post by Gradunk » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:23 am

i've just passed the magic bridge puzzle rooms underneath the crypt, just wanted to point on that on the third puzzle, if you don't start on the square with the ladder, you have to reload cause there's no way to get back up. at least not that i found.

have to say though drakkan! this is better than normal grimrock 2 lol. you've added so many things to this it's so far beyond anything i could have imagined!
is there a way to take your dungeon and look at it on MY grimrock editor? like an asset folder for it? cause id learn a lot just from peeking at all the different script entities youve had to have done for this. thats what i struggle with most on creating mine.
I smell you, i do! You GRADUNK! No be hiding on TORGAL!

User avatar
Nathaniel
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3i

Post by Nathaniel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Greetings guys! :)

I recently wrote in viewtopic.php?f=23&t=7900&start=660#p109237 message about the inability to use poison protection spells.
Yesterday I have found another mistake. In Griff's shop you can buy a scroll of earth magic spells. It is signed "Poison bolt", but in the very scroll it is marked as the "Poison Dart" spell. In short the spell is duplicated. And the "Poison shield" spell still doesn't work.

I'm interested in the question... Should I expect a new version in the very near future? :?
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4

User avatar
Drakkan
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3i

Post by Drakkan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:15 am

Nathaniel wrote:Greetings guys! :)

I recently wrote in viewtopic.php?f=23&t=7900&start=660#p109237 message about the inability to use poison protection spells.
Yesterday I have found another mistake. In Griff's shop you can buy a scroll of earth magic spells. It is signed "Poison bolt", but in the very scroll it is marked as the "Poison Dart" spell. In short the spell is duplicated. And the "Poison shield" spell still doesn't work.

I'm interested in the question... Should I expect a new version in the very near future? :?
Hi Nathaniel. Acutaly I had some time recently so I moded some details. I am sure new version will be released someday. Curently I am still updating some layouts and adding some minor features.
Here are some details in case you are interested
SpoilerShow
coming in 3j
NEWS:
- Zimber's assets in action:
-- Thawing and chill potion
-- flowing river and waterfalls
-- many ratling NPCs just hanging around
-- imp, imp lord and heretic
-- many old monsters with new abilites causing freeze, burn, bleeding, disarming etc.

- Elemental tower level 2 reworked (new layout, boss fight, etc.)
- new mini area next to the Highsnow where you can learn any hero a trait (one ruby - Head Hunter etc...)
- crowern merchant moved a little, so the dialogue will not interrupt the game so often
- worm area inside the Hideout reworked a little
- dexterity potion recipe added
- new potion of pernament protection including recipe

BUGs fixed:
- no longer snowing when using Pale village-Conwill city teleport
- fixed bug where you can stuck on Cemetery level 2 puzzle
- poison shield and poison dart correction
- some new dialogues, corrections and grammar corrections thanks to Alex Diener youtube walktrough !
- some object facing corrections
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis

Post Reply