[MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Ken_Tucky

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Ken_Tucky »

Can someone please give me the exact location of the crowern figurines?
I've found two of three, but don't remember where I found them.
The walkthrough on page 1 in this thread says they are in the northeast swamp(marsh) area, southwest in outpost area, and in the middle of Conwill forest, but it is not very specific.
I've been looking all over these areas but can't find the third figurine.
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Ken_Tucky wrote:Can someone please give me the exact location of the crowern figurines?
The walkthrough on page 1 in this thread says they are in the northeast swamp(marsh) area, southwest in outpost area, and in the middle of Conwill forest, but it is not very specific.
Hi
northeast swamp(marsh) area - it is on the ground near a place where meteor hits the ground (it is close to the Sleepers Lair)
southwest in outpost area - south-west area, it is on the place where is the cart
the middle of Conwill forest - you need reach the highest peak (climb up the ruins in north-east part of the area, then go south, cross the bridge and climb up the ladder) - from here just fall one square west, turn yourself and here it is - on the ground near the wall.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
Ken_Tucky

Post by Ken_Tucky »

Drakkan wrote:
Ken_Tucky wrote:Can someone please give me the exact location of the crowern figurines?
Hi
northeast swamp(marsh) area - it is on the ground near a place where meteor hits the ground (it is close to the Sleepers Lair)
southwest in outpost area - south-west area, it is on the place where is the cart
the middle of Conwill forest - you need reach the highest peak (climb up the ruins in north-east part of the area, then go south, cross the bridge and climb up the ladder) - from here just fall one square west, turn yourself and here it is - on the ground near the wall.
Thanks for responding so quickly. I had missed the one in Conwill Forest, pretty hard to find that one.
Ken_Tucky

Post by Ken_Tucky »

Aargh, stuck again, this time in ruins of Nethelen, with the pushable blocks.
I found out that I need to push the blocks to specific positions so that the fireball hits the receptor.
I did it once, and then appears an Uggardian (or whatever they are called), which can't be damaged with weapons or spells.
How am I supposed to beat him? I have not found a dispell scroll so I can't dispell him :(

I guess I have to push the blocks one more time, since the door closed behind the monster and the receptor moved to a different spot?
Problem is I can't seem to be fast enough to push the blocks in position, and it's almost impossible with the monster getting in the way.

Some of the puzzles in this mod are too frustrating in my opinion.

EDIT: Suddenly discovered I had a wand of forcefields in my posessions, so I trapped the bad dude and finally managed to move the blocks fast enough. This was a tough one, I almost gave up :shock:
Btw, was I supposed to trap this guy, or is there a dispell scroll somewhere?
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Ken_Tucky wrote:Aargh, stuck again, this time in ruins of Nethelen, with the pushable blocks.
I found out that I need to push the blocks to specific positions so that the fireball hits the receptor.
I did it once, and then appears an Uggardian (or whatever they are called), which can't be damaged with weapons or spells.
How am I supposed to beat him? I have not found a dispell scroll so I can't dispell him :(

I guess I have to push the blocks one more time, since the door closed behind the monster and the receptor moved to a different spot?
Problem is I can't seem to be fast enough to push the blocks in position, and it's almost impossible with the monster getting in the way.

EDIT: Suddenly discovered I had a wand of forcefields in my posessions, so I trapped the bad dude and finally managed to move the blocks fast enough. This was a tough one, I almost gave up :shock:
no dispell scroll - you are just supposed to lure him a little away (south) and then move the blocks as he is moving quite slowly and you have quite enough time to push the blocks.
good luck with the Nethelen, it is the most puzzling part in my oppinion. Let me know if you stuck somewhere.
Eye of the Atlantis
Ken_Tucky

Post by Ken_Tucky »

Drakkan wrote:
Ken_Tucky wrote:Aargh, stuck again, this time in ruins of Nethelen, with the pushable blocks.

no dispell scroll - you are just supposed to lure him a little away (south) and then move the blocks as he is moving quite slowly and you have quite enough time to push the blocks.
good luck with the Nethelen, it is the most puzzling part in my oppinion. Let me know if you stuck somewhere.
I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out the underwater area and finding the four gold keys in the ruins.
I have found 2 gold keys, but now I seem to be out of places to go :(
Should I find the obelisk treasure before I do the ruins? If so, what is the order of the obelisks? I'm quite confused by this.
Fantastic mod, but very hard at times.

EDIT: I can see 1 gold key and a button on a small platform just south of the four keyholes, and there's another platform a little bit southwest of this that I suspect holds the last gold key, but I can't access either of these. Right before this platform is a note with arrows pointing down in the water - I tried to jump down but nothing happens.
I suspect I have to activate bridges to both these platforms, but how do i accomplish that?
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Ken_Tucky wrote:
Drakkan wrote:

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out the underwater area and finding the four gold keys in the ruins.
Should I find the obelisk treasure before I do the ruins? If so, what is the order of the obelisks? I'm quite confused by this.

EDIT: I can see 1 gold key and a button on a small platform just south of the four keyholes, and there's another platform a little bit southwest of this that I suspect holds the last gold key, but I can't access either of these. Right before this platform is a note with arrows pointing down in the water - I tried to jump down but nothing happens.
I suspect I have to activate bridges to both these platforms, but how do i accomplish that?
You should definitely try find the Treasure as soon as possible - it will make your game much more easy. If you visited Griff, he gave you map with all the obelisc positions - just start with first one (I) and continue ascendent. Each obelisc is telling you how many squares to go and which direction.

As for the Nethelen - all four keys are here.
SpoilerShow
first is in north-west area under the water. To get here you need activate the pressure plate nearby (under the shrine) throwing some projectile on it.
second is hidden in south-west chest and to get it is quite complicated run around (you need reach east end on the bridge and fall under the water where you can follow up. Finally you get the scroll showing you to drop something down, which will enable the force field.
third key you can gain if you hit all three pressure plates in the middle part of the area with some projectiles. And finally last key is REALLY only for true brain-brakers to discover. There is sign telling you need force the solution sometimes and a pressure plate nearby. What you need to do is cast force field spell (you need staff of force field) north of the plate (into air), QUICKLY go around (climb ladders, drop to the bridge) and shoot some projectile into field direction - it will stop it and activate the plate so you can quickly go over activated force field.
hope this helped.
Eye of the Atlantis
Ken_Tucky

Post by Ken_Tucky »

Drakkan wrote:
Ken_Tucky wrote: I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out the underwater area and finding the four gold keys in the ruins.

You should definitely try find the Treasure as soon as possible - it will make your game much more easy. If you visited Griff, he gave you map with all the obelisc positions - just start with first one (I) and continue ascendent. Each obelisc is telling you how many squares to go and which direction.

As for the Nethelen - all four keys are here.
SpoilerShow
first is in north-west area under the water. To get here you need activate the pressure plate nearby (under the shrine) throwing some projectile on it.
second is hidden in south-west chest and to get it is quite complicated run around (you need reach east end on the bridge and fall under the water where you can follow up. Finally you get the scroll showing you to drop something down, which will enable the force field.
third key you can gain if you hit all three pressure plates in the middle part of the area with some projectiles. And finally last key is REALLY only for true brain-brakers to discover. There is sign telling you need force the solution sometimes and a pressure plate nearby. What you need to do is cast force field spell (you need staff of force field) north of the plate (into air), QUICKLY go around (climb ladders, drop to the bridge) and shoot some projectile into field direction - it will stop it and activate the plate so you can quickly go over activated force field.
hope this helped.
Got the 4 keys, but I would never have figured out that last puzzle without your help. Thanks :)
The order of the obelisks, does that mean from left to right starting with Nethelen then the Conwill Forest, the March and so on?
Ken_Tucky

Post by Ken_Tucky »

The obelisk puzzle seems impossible. I have found all 9 obelisks and written down the codes, but when I try to walk the path it says, I bump into big rocks or walls.
Could you please give a good description on how to proceed, and the correct order?

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see that the order of the obelisks were marked on the map. I'll give it another try.
Ken_Tucky

Post by Ken_Tucky »

Can I please get som help with level 2 in the Atlantis Pyramid?
I have found 3 of the chamber keys and done most of the levels, but there's a plate I can't get to in the northern part of level 2.
There's 3 plates in a row, blocked by grates. I can put a rock on one plate, and drop a rock down from above on one, but how do I get to place a rock on the last (the center one, I think it is) ?
I guess this has to do with reaching the fourth and final chamber key?