[MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
User avatar
Drakkan
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Drakkan » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Lightangels wrote:Because i love difficulty, and i think i'm a great fighter in grimrock ^^ so i can handle hard mode i think.
well, sure you are. At least I will know if the mod could be finished on hard as seems many players love challenge ;) :D
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis

Banaora
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Banaora » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:49 am

So after quite some time I decided to restart with version 3d and I'm really curious about one secret that I also could not solve in the previous versions. It's in crypt level 2:
SpoilerShow
In the area with the fireball I can see a receiver at the far end but the fireball cannot reach it because there is one wall next to an altar and a pit blocking the fireball. Is it possible to remove this wall? If yes how? One more thing I find weird. There are two entries to this fireball area. I haven't figured out why I should use the ladder and jump down. Is there a reason for these two entries? I have looted the altar btw. so I found a secret button that removes the force field.
Would be glad if someone is around to give hints.

User avatar
Drakkan
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Drakkan » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:50 am

Banaora wrote:So after quite some time I decided to restart with version 3d and I'm really curious about one secret that I also could not solve in the previous versions. It's in crypt level 2:
SpoilerShow
In the area with the fireball I can see a receiver at the far end but the fireball cannot reach it because there is one wall next to an altar and a pit blocking the fireball. Is it possible to remove this wall? If yes how? One more thing I find weird. There are two entries to this fireball area. I haven't figured out why I should use the ladder and jump down. Is there a reason for these two entries? I have looted the altar btw. so I found a secret button that removes the force field.
Would be glad if someone is around to give hints.
Hello Banaora, there are two ways how to resolve this room. First, you can find a key in the west-north corner, which will open you the gate so you can walk into southern part of the room. Second solution is faster - just use the teleport, which will port you to the south-east corner of the room. If you have found secret button which removed the force field on the altair, thats all what you can find in this room, no more secrets. The pit with water and ladder is no use in general, there is only throwing knife on the bottom.
Hope this helped a little.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis

bongobeat
Posts: 964
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 5:58 pm
Location: France

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by bongobeat » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:34 pm

hey there,

I finally retry the mod on his last version (nexus):

I'm currently stuck in the ruin of nethelen:
I ve found the four gold keys and use them on the bottom of the level, but, what's next? I expected something with the daemon head, but nothing happened and can't find any changes after the use of the keys.
Do I need to find something in this level or is it unfinished, as mentionned in the level under?

I thought that I will get some essences but ... no/or I can't find them
Also I'm trying to find the treasure and the pyramid, with the screenshots in the museum.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505

User avatar
Drakkan
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Drakkan » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:49 pm

bongobeat wrote:hey there,

I finally retry the mod on his last version (nexus):

I'm currently stuck in the ruin of nethelen:
I ve found the four gold keys and use them on the bottom of the level, but, what's next? I expected something with the daemon head, but nothing happened and can't find any changes after the use of the keys.
Do I need to find something in this level or is it unfinished, as mentionned in the level under?
In the underground you will find
SpoilerShow
Hel of water breathing and underwater spears which you need to descend into the atlantian pyramid. Nothing else is here.


I thought that I will get some essences but ... no/or I can't find them
SpoilerShow
Nope. But be sure you will gather the ancient dust once you will find the Atlantian Pyramid ;)

Also I'm trying to find the treasure and the pyramid, with the screenshots in the museum.
The Treasure should be find-able if you visited all the obeliscs. As for the pyramid you need to be on specific spot on certain time. All the clues are inside the museum (
SpoilerShow
one Picture is showing the pyramid on certain spot --- it is the Rocky coast area just before dark fall (sunset). At this time force field is disabled.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis

Banaora
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Banaora » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:47 am

So I found the treasure and now I'm stuck in the Ruins of Nethelen
SpoilerShow
There is a statue and I don't know what to put in its hands. There are four pressure plates and I put weights on all of them but didn't notice any change. There two earth statues where you can put stuff, didn't notice any change either.
Any hints?

User avatar
Drakkan
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Drakkan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Banaora wrote:So I found the treasure and now I'm stuck in the Ruins of Nethelen
SpoilerShow
There is a statue and I don't know what to put in its hands. There are four pressure plates and I put weights on all of them but didn't notice any change. There two earth statues where you can put stuff, didn't notice any change either.
Any hints?
Hi Banaora,
You need only to find four keys in the Nethelen Ruins to descend underground, thats all. No need to activate the statues somehow. Gaining one key is really tricky - the hint here is: Sometimes you need
force the solution. You will need
SpoilerShow
force field spell here (or staff of force field) to get this key.
. Remaining three keys should be findable without harder problems, let me know if you stuck.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis

Banaora
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Banaora » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Hey Drakkan,

I have found two keys. The "force field" key is missing as I don't know what to do with the force field.
SpoilerShow
I casted it everywhere near the plate and on the plate - with something on the plate and without and nothing changes. I don't get this :? The two keys I got are the one near the three plates and the one in the chest across the water. Is the last key in the north across the chasm somewhere? I can see a ladder from the other side but I can't get there (west of the obelisk).

User avatar
Drakkan
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Drakkan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Banaora wrote:Hey Drakkan,

I have found two keys. The "force field" key is missing as I don't know what to do with the force field.
SpoilerShow
I casted it everywhere near the plate and on the plate - with something on the plate and without and nothing changes. I don't get this :? The two keys I got are the one near the three plates and the one in the chest across the water. Is the last key in the north across the chasm somewhere? I can see a ladder from the other side but I can't get there (west of the obelisk).
You should have staff of force field. All you need to do is
SpoilerShow
cast a force field north of the pressure plate (in the air) and then quickly run around (climb the ladders, fall on the bridge) and throw / shoot a projectile in the field direction. The force field will stop the projectile and pressure plate will be triggered.
Second key you are missing is in the north-west part. Watch carefully for pressure plate there (under the dome) -
SpoilerShow
you can hit it with any projectile throwed
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis

Banaora
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 am

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3

Post by Banaora » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:17 am

Hey guys,
SpoilerShow
I'm out of Atlantis and I wonder what to do now? There was no final boss in Atlantis so where is he? And what to do with all the dust? I have collected 18 of it. In the outpost level on the east with all those fire/stone elementals there is a door that is still closed. Also in Cornwill city these towers are all closed. Otherwise I think I discovered the map? Earlier in the game there always have been Quests to guide the player but since the treasure I've not been given any quests. Wouldn't it be cool to have one for Nethelen and so on? Or did I just miss it? Is the game over? I'm confused. :?
Thanks for answering my questions 8-)

Post Reply