[MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
sapientCrow

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Post by sapientCrow » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:24 pm

Water Breathing Helmets are bugged... the water breathing spell lasts as long as normal air time and then you start drowning. Only fix is to unequip and equip again.

Wenex

Post by Wenex » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:57 pm

Is there any type of "reroll" or "reset" of your ability points so you can customize the characters? If not, then is there a way to add your own custom characters into the save in any way? I barely started playing the mod and I encountered 2 preset characters which joined me and I was curious if there's more choice later on. Would appreciate the answer!

Drakkan

Post by Drakkan » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:33 pm

Wenex wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:57 pm
Is there any type of "reroll" or "reset" of your ability points so you can customize the characters? If not, then is there a way to add your own custom characters into the save in any way? I barely started playing the mod and I encountered 2 preset characters which joined me and I was curious if there's more choice later on. Would appreciate the answer!
nope. you always end with the same 4 chars, but you are allowed to customize them (altough it is quite clear you will not redo wizard to fighter). You can later on buy "free" points and if I remember corectly there is item which allows you reset all the points for one char.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis

Drakkan

Post by Drakkan » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:35 pm

sapientCrow wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:24 pm
Water Breathing Helmets are bugged... the water breathing spell lasts as long as normal air time and then you start drowning. Only fix is to unequip and equip again.
it´s not a bug. It´s a feature ! :D
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis