[MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Drakkan

Re: [MOD - WIP] - Eye of the Atlantis - testing

Post by Drakkan »

update - testing still in progress

huge thanks to marten_1992, severgates and Isaac for valuable inputs. So far only one critical bug discovered and also first tester walked trough (gratulation to marten_1992)
I am expanding the content currently to increase overall gameplay time. No date of release planned so far... in case you want play the beta, just PM me or leave me a message here, I will send you a link.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
bacchus1974

Post by bacchus1974 »

this mod seems that wonderful...

when we can play

thanks
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

I am currently testing this mod and it is wonderful !!!
Highly recommended for playing when finished :D
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Jhaelen

Post by Jhaelen »

I think this is going to be a must have mod, you're far better than me for outdoor areas obviously !
Drakkan

Re: [MOD - WIP] - Eye of the Atlantis - final testing

Post by Drakkan »

almost 1500 hours of editing passed... well in reality it was much less, but still - I am relesing my mod.

I enjoyed it and I hope you will enjoy the gameplay as well. Many thanks again to all who contributed to it, not just with custom assets, but with advices, scripts or just supported me in any way.
Dungeon is finished about from 70% of the size I have planned as I want do another things in my life now, not just Log-ing.

Dungeon was tested not just by me, so it should NOT contain any hard-bugs at this stage, but of course there could still be (and will) be many minor things to correct. I am also aware of many small graphical glitches and grammar errors, but I do not have time to fix these now.

I will definitely correct reported bugs and release some upgraded / cleaned version if required and hopefuly in distant future "full" version as well.

Enjoy the gameplay and leave me a comment if you want to.
Thanks to all.
Eye of the Atlantis
Azel

Re: [MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - RELEASED

Post by Azel »

Hooray! As soon as I beat Isle of Dagor this is next on my list. Well done, Drakkan.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i have a error by starting the game..
mod_assets/jkos/champions.lua:108 attempt to call method resetexp a nil value....
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

hansbleeb wrote:i have a error by starting the game..
mod_assets/jkos/champions.lua:108 attempt to call method resetexp a nil value....
make sure you have last version of the Log (2.2.4)
Eye of the Atlantis
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Considering the great work you did with your grimrock 1 module, I'm sure this is going to be a masterpiece. I'll play it for sure :mrgreen:
minmay

Post by minmay »

Would you consider at least fixing the obvious bugs? When I download a mod I expect to be able to save the game without killing the graphics settings, and I especially expect that the assets actually function - that town tileset conversion is a disaster that doesn't even get occlusion right, your water doesn't work at all, the coin/gem display is drawn off-screen at most resolutions, and that's what I encountered in the first 5 minutes. Can you at least add a warning that it's currently unplayable?
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.