[LoGII-PORTRAITS] Potawan Pack

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Potawan

Re: [LoGII-PORTRAITS] Potawan Pack

Post by Potawan »

Main thread Updated with vanilla portraits remake ;)

NutJob

Post by NutJob »

Really, this is some phenomenal work and glad you didn't put it in Creative Corner. I'd never of known it existed. Thanks for these portraits/remakes.
Jirodyne

Post by Jirodyne »

Just want to say it here, for those that might not look in the Creative Corner, I made my own thread with another upload of my Portraits folder, tho it's twice as big now with 1,358 files, and 2 others a very few might like. It can be found: Here
mvdeckard

Re: Potawan Portraits Pack

Post by mvdeckard »

Nice work OP. Anyone know if there's a way to change portraits for an existing game (in progress), or can portrait only be selected at party creation?
Jirodyne

Re: Potawan Portraits Pack

Post by Jirodyne »

mvdeckard wrote:Nice work OP. Anyone know if there's a way to change portraits for an existing game (in progress), or can portrait only be selected at party creation?
I think the only two ways that MIGHT work, I don't know if they do but it would be logical, maybe. Is 1, through a Save Editor, which I don't think there has been one created yet for LoG 2. And 2, somehow through Console ingame. But according to This Post That probably won't work. So sorry, but seems right now you can only add/change Portraits from Party Creation.
Ashina

Post by Ashina »

Hello, I would like to know where I copy the files I need to have it directly in portraits copied in the game but they are not displayed
RMariano

Post by RMariano »

Ashina wrote:Hello, I would like to know where I copy the files I need to have it directly in portraits copied in the game but they are not displayed
Put the portraits folder in the Grimrock2 folder.
Regards,

RMariano
Jirodyne

Post by Jirodyne »

Ashina wrote:Hello, I would like to know where I copy the files I need to have it directly in portraits copied in the game but they are not displayed
I believe it's in: C:\Users\(Yourusername)\Documents\Almost Human\Legend of Grimrock 2\Portraits After that in game you click on the Portrait to change it, and on the bottom it will say 'Standerd' click either arrow to change it to 'Custom' which shows your custom portraits.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Nice work OP. Anyone know if there's a way to change portraits for an existing game (in progress), or can portrait only be selected at party creation?
As of now there is no way besides creation or console creation.
However there is talk in:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8202
about adding a hook to be able to swap out portraits on the fly.
Ashina

Post by Ashina »

funktioniert..ich has it got in the instaltionspfad copied what was wrong because it in the user ... must. I have a question can the existing images also with new ones it just another ini file name of the image but must actually be changed or?