The Tomb of Sorez 2 [Now with Non-Steam link!]

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
macBos

Re: The Tomb of Sorez 2 [Now with Non-Steam link!]

Post by macBos »

Hi

Just finished your mod, playtime about 3 hours. It was nice mod, thanks for that.
I liked outside scenery, very well built.
SpoilerShow
- toad has disabled jumping or I was just lucky?
- sack or wooden box would be helpful because inventory got full quickly (for all that food mainly)
- spiders boss fight was tough, kudos!
- Trickster battle fine (damned his fire bombs :twisted: )
- Sorez battle wasn't hard for me - he didn't raised any undeads so he was alone and was pretty easy defeatable just with Orb (fireball spell) and Bow (arrows). IMHO the Orb is too powerfull (moreover its usage didn't consume any energy)
Thanks for the mod once again. Good dungeon.
Sorez

Post by Sorez »

macBos wrote:Hi

Just finished your mod, playtime about 3 hours. It was nice mod, thanks for that.
I liked outside scenery, very well built.
SpoilerShow
- toad has disabled jumping or I was just lucky?
- sack or wooden box would be helpful because inventory got full quickly (for all that food mainly)
- spiders boss fight was tough, kudos!
- Trickster battle fine (damned his fire bombs :twisted: )
- Sorez battle wasn't hard for me - he didn't raised any undeads so he was alone and was pretty easy defeatable just with Orb (fireball spell) and Bow (arrows). IMHO the Orb is too powerfull (moreover its usage didn't consume any energy)
Thanks for the mod once again. Good dungeon.
The toad indeed has disabled jumping, and Sorez has disabled undead spawning. He wanted a fair fight, just him, against you ;)
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

I have only played about 90 minutes of your mod so far, but I really like it. Well paced, fair, and has a nice locale.

This and the 'Crashed' mod and they are the only ones that suit my tastes. Good work, and I look forward to seeing more modifications from you.
Thank you for taking the time to make it.