Mods with most difficult combats

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Kirill

Mods with most difficult combats

Post by Kirill »

I am looking mods which have hardest difficulty for combats.

Can someone tell about mods where they feel difficulty is over top, author made mod impossible to finish because of combat difficulty. Or mod was finished but it was hardest fights in experience of Grimrock 2 mods.
minmay

Re: Mods with most difficult combats

Post by minmay »

Adrageron's mods (Lost City, The Guardians, and presumably Final Adventure though I haven't played much of that one yet) all have some very difficult, well-designed combat encounters.
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

minmay wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:06 am Adrageron's mods (Lost City, The Guardians, and presumably Final Adventure though I haven't played much of that one yet) all have some very difficult, well-designed combat encounters.
Thank you, they are well-known and i finished them (several times each). Looking more for less known mods, with reviews that difficulty is very hard or unfair, something like this.
ene

Post by ene »

the mod you've been waiting for has at least one or 2 unfair battle (to me), and others where the challenge can be tricky (but it's good fun at least).

My main complain is that some fights don't bring much in term of gameplay, they are boring, tactically wise. Fortunatly, it's only few of them.

The mod is truly excellent, I really hope it will be out at some point. However, since the boss is lazy as hell ( :lol: :D ;) ), its 'w&s'.. atm
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

ene wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:26 am the mod you've been waiting for has at least one or 2 unfair battle (to me), and others where the challenge can be tricky (but it's good fun at least).

My main complain is that some fights don't bring much in term of gameplay, they are boring, tactically wise. Fortunatly, it's only few of them.

The mod is truly excellent, I really hope it will be out at some point. However, since the boss is lazy as hell ( :lol: :D ;) ), its 'w&s'.. atm
Did you finish Resident Grimrock mod?
ene

Post by ene »

ahem no.. was just giving my 2 cents about the topic (difficult battles). Was refering to cohh actually.. was near completion as far as i thought, but then no more news for a while, so it remains a mystery..

Is RG any good? I haven't touched a mod since quite a long time actually. besides, since my pc has gone nuts it's unlikely i'll play a new one in a near future :lol: ;)