[MOD] Final Adventure

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Kirill

Re: [MOD] Final Adventure

Post by Kirill »

hansbleeb wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:25 pm
RacerX wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:08 am Look around the entire frozen shop at all the things you can buy
the only thing i buy there was that book and i am a professional miner now in the traits with . less energy and a lower food consumption rate.. but that do,nt work under water..
You can buy magic pickaxe for green gem. it works underwater
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

Now my question about pickaxe. How to mine blue rocks in Sacred grove? Pickaxe is not strong enough.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Adrageron
привет

думаю, что привязывать заклинание понимания надписей к классу (мага или монаха) - очень плохое решение.

I think that tying the inscription understanding spell to a class (mage or monk) is a very bad decision.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

knr wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:43 pm
A more spoilery list of the things I missed:
SpoilerShow
1 epic item/scroll. Maybe a bow?
The Grove buried treasure chest.
The Hammerhills buried treasure.
1 secret each in Burrows, Outkeep, Deeps, Necropolis (the pressure plate is visible through a grate next to an altar) and Seven Tombs (presumably the guy who wants to see some fireflies).
I've send you a personal message. Can you check please?

Some help needed about last 2 secrets in Temple Subways (i have 5 out of 7) and 1 secret in Outkeep (4 out of 5, same as you, but maybe we have different secrets).
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

Kirill wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:08 pm
hansbleeb wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:25 pm
RacerX wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:08 am Look around the entire frozen shop at all the things you can buy
the only thing i buy there was that book and i am a professional miner now in the traits with . less energy and a lower food consumption rate.. but that do,nt work under water..
You can buy magic pickaxe for green gem. it works underwater
but is there another shop? i find only a harpoon there .
i am much furter now only 1 powergem to go in that nasty herder cave..i died several times there .. i am now at 37 hours playtime!!1 a lot of fun !! in the seven tombs i meet in the libary the same black ghost i cannot defeat....is it also for later?
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

Anyone found all 5 secrets in Outkeep?

Have 349 secrets, missing last one.
knr

Post by knr »

Went on a secret hunt and found 4 of my missing secrets. Kirill told me how to find the Hammerhills buried treasure and I found the Glade treasure by digging at a suspicious spot (literally the first spot I tried, but I haven't actually found any clues for it).

And just now a hint on the steam forums lead me to the last secret, so I'm finishing this save at 350 secrets, 15 treasures, 49 epic items (with formulas for 2 more but no ore), 32 bosses, and a full achievement wall. Well, maybe not quite completely finished, there might be that 52nd epic item.

The final score is 39548 in 124 days. Might replay at some point with all the modifiers turned on, not just nightmare. Also, read on the steam forums that ironman also gives bonus score - that explains some things about crystal access (though in general selling everything unused would leave me with enough money that 80$ per save before the outkeep room wouldn't be that much), but feels like something that should be mentioned in the mod description or the modifier room or something.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i found it!!! i have the magic pickage!1 and the first windgate keys. for fast traveling..
playtime 40 hours 57 secrets from 350.
i report a bugg as i try cooking with eggs. i must
put the eggs after trying to cook on the ground and restart the game.. (i have the cook trait)
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

and i have the last powergem!! i get into the kremlin now.. and up to the end boss vladimir putin!!!!!!!!!!!
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

hansbleeb wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:55 pm and i have the last powergem!! i get into the kremlin now.. and up to the end boss vladimir putin!!!!!!!!!!!
You watch too much western propaganda )