[MOD] Final Adventure

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
ukdouble1

Re: [MOD] Final Adventure

Post by ukdouble1 »

Is it possible to somehow get out of here if the ice above the stairs is not broken in advance?
SpoilerShow
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

In regards to your map
SpoilerShow
In test

Te ice was not broken. I tested it. I see on your map there is a secret area. So I when up two ladders and jumped down thru the ice retrieved the red gem off the and then switched the lever that brought up a ladder so i could get out.
knr

Post by knr »

I'd guess not, since
SpoilerShow
breaking the ice is almost certainly the only intended way to get in there. I did now find another way, but it involved clipping through a wall.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Adrageron

slept the same time (chronometer).
(хотя конечно точность 1 в 1 до нанометра не гарантирую.)
(although of course I do not guarantee 1 in 1 accuracy to a nanometer.)
difficulty setting for food - enabled.

without 4th Constitution
SpoilerShow
with 4th Constitution
SpoilerShow
Or am I not understanding the description of the skill? :)
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

kikotrt wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:05 pm Or am I not understanding the description of the skill? :)
Well, second screen shows a bit more nutrition :P Trait did not allow you to "sleep for free", it just remove additional nutrition charge you are paying every time when you press the rest button. Try to sleep\wake up instantly to check it.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

Adrageron wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:03 pm Try to sleep\wake up instantly to check it.
да, так разница видна
но по игре спать то надо не мгновенно

мое мнение - в таком виде как сейчас: умение 4-го уровня дает настолько мало, что - не существенно.
и я бы предложил, что бы оно еще уменьшало расход на кирке.

yes, you can see the difference
but according to the game, you don’t need to sleep instantly

my opinion - as it is now: the skill of the 4th level gives so little that it is not essential.
and I would suggest that it would further reduce the consumption of the pickaxe.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

у меня как раз был уставший герой.
учитывая, что я узнал механику уменьшения расходы еды (сон нельзя прерывать, так как дополнительный расход еды происходит при нажатии сна) - провел "чистый" эксперимент на отдых персонажа:

I just had a tired hero.
given that I learned the mechanics of reducing food consumption (sleep cannot be interrupted, since additional food consumption occurs when sleeping is pressed) - I conducted a "clean" experiment on character rest:

без навыка:

с:

конечно, уменьшение еще и на копании... не знаю сколько там... (веревка... да я лучше буду просто спрыгивать без нее :) )... но сон - полагаю основной повышенный расход (по количеству раз за игру). Вот кирка - у нее вроде тоже существенное количество работы.

Стоит ли такое сокращение расхода еды от навыка на фоне общего расхода еды одного очка обучения? (когда есть действительно полезные навыка, на которых обучения не хватает... на мой взгляд, по крайней мере)

of course, there is also a decrease in digging ... I don’t know how much there is ... (rope ... yes, I’d rather just jump off without it :) ) ... but sleep - I think the main increased consumption (in terms of the number of times per game) . Here's the pickaxe - it also seems to have a significant amount of work.

Is such a reduction in food consumption from a skill against the background of the total food consumption of one learning point? (when there are really useful skills for which training is not enough ... in my opinion, at least)
Last edited by kikotrt on Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
ukdouble1

Post by ukdouble1 »

kikotrt wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:10 am Is such a reduction in food consumption from a skill against the background of the total food consumption of one learning point? (when there are really useful skills for which training is not enough ... in my opinion, at least)
I didn't take constitution-4 on the second playthrough (but 3 is needed). Now, if at the fifth level of the constitution, food consumption while mining was halved (and it would work cumulatively with the "miner" skill), this would be a reason to think seriously.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

прокачка навыка прибавляет здоровье, которое надо еще вылечить за счет еды :)
pumping a skill adds health, which still needs to be cured by eating :)

если персонаж с полный здоровьем и изученным навыком:

без навыка с таких же ранением на 75 здоровья:

В общем да, разница такая же , как если бы сон нажать на мгновение:
(для полного отдыха, персонаж без ранения)
In general yes, the difference is the same as if the dream is pressed for a moment:
(for complete rest, character uninjured)
без навыка:
с:

но все таки я бы предложил добавить уменьшение расхода на кирку. :)
but still I would suggest adding a reduction in the cost of the pickaxe. :)
Last edited by kikotrt on Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
kikotrt

Post by kikotrt »

ukdouble1

так работать киркой под водой (3-й уровень навыка) стоит того, что бы тратить 2 очка обучения?
что получаешь с этого? только расходные вещи, или, к примеру, перманенты? Возможность пройти в какую-то локацию?

So working underwater with a pickaxe (skill level 3) is worth spending 2 training points?
what do you get from this? only consumable items, or, for example, permanents? Is it possible to go to some location?