Xeen's cronicles (Volume 2)

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Badgert

Re: Xeen's cronicles (Volume 2)

Post by Badgert »

The weapon lies next to the note, in the same location.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

thats a flintlock ? .. i see everywhere pellet boxes but i dont pick it up anymore without a musket . i have a dragonbreath revolver but its only able to load 6 bullets in once. the damage is always below 100! both weapons dont fit by the statues
the first 2 statues works. i have a shaman staff (poison bolts) that dont works
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

In every corner of this location there is a zone where the battle takes place. A oak staff falls out in one of the corners, and near the note lies an arquebus.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

òk thanks the oak staff i had it in my inventory and i tried it sometimes maybe not by the right statue. and the arquebus i don,t know where i dropped it! i get it back now with the spawn funkttion
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i am now missing a power gem but i wonder where to find this.. the only crossroad teleporter that not is activated is from ellanger shelter
i found the most in the castles and some dungeons and the last in the pyramid.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Look for the secret button in Ellanger's office ...
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

thanks.. i found some strange items. and dont know what to do with.. vampire dust (x5) and a orge heart (must i find a special altar to enchant a item? )
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

These items are not used in mod.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

to meet savergos was a final battle of attrition !! I was already starving to death (except the one wearing the neck chain) and spent more than 3 hours looking for 20 fish in all of the water in this mod or borras in the woods (in low resolution mode). . with a starving group .. I just found them and later I chose in saveros his room for the south door (because otherwise the game was over) .. I am now in the north fire and try to find the key to the dark tower . in the training ground ..i see an altar with only that strange orgue heart and search me bad for secret buttons and try to lay items on the altar but no key a little hint please? ... playtime till now 85 hours and 77 levels visit. (and 77 secrets ) thats more than 180 hours with part 1 together.. very good job!!!!!!!!
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

The key to the Dark Tower lies against the wall (near the altar).