[MOD] The One Room Round Robin Part 3

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Moorsailor

Re: [MOD] The One Room Round Robin Part 3

Post by Moorsailor »

A question : I failed to give the harpoon to the king. Is this a serious problem as I did it a long way back?
THOM

Post by THOM »

You will miss an achievement and some XP. That's it.
THOM formaly known as tschrage

Post by Moorsailor »

Thank you THOM, Me again,
I am stuck in a room with 2 pacified golems. I cannot figure out the button combination, to complete it. A clue please. Also how to open the secret chamber in the room with the fire symbol.
THOM

Post by THOM »

The hint for the combination is hidden in a paper in the room.

There is no secret in the chamber with the fire symbol.

Post by hansbleeb »

i missed some archiefment and in the arena i played 10 rounds i found happily a food generator in the garden of the asylum by returned wolves.in the night . eating the little spiders are good for experience points and a little nutricion. the monsters in the arena dont give any food..i can do also the light beam room i solved there only 3 puzzles i have 49 secrets so i can try to found more, in the asylum garden lies a strange note on the ground with a red cross a tree and a wooden mine construction drawing i wonder where that point is in the city is a little building with a ladder on its side to climb the roof and a message on the wall to hang a shield on a hook but whats happened after that?
i have also 5 spellbooks after place an orb on an altar when i use them my energy are zero and i see some spell value modified can i use this books many times?
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

hansbleeb wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:40 am i missed some archiefment and in the arena i played 10 rounds i found happily a food generator in the garden of the asylum by returned wolves.in the night . eating the little spiders are good for experience points and a little nutricion. the monsters in the arena dont give any food..i can do also the light beam room i solved there only 3 puzzles i have 49 secrets so i can try to found more, in the asylum garden lies a strange note on the ground with a red cross a tree and a wooden mine construction drawing i wonder where that point is in the city is a little building with a ladder on its side to climb the roof and a message on the wall to hang a shield on a hook but whats happened after that?
The important part of the Arena are the rewards. Top notch are stat boosting elixirs and tomes; they should start to appear around round 5. If you think the reward sucks - it does quite often - load and replay the last round.

Solving the puzzles in Colour of Magic grants more credits for the items offered there and an achievement once complete.

That note points to a treasure site.

Dunno how or when but that ladder does move elsewhere. Climb it when it did.

I don't recall a message to hang a shield on a hook.
hansbleeb wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:40 ami have also 5 spellbooks after place an orb on an altar when i use them my energy are zero and i see some spell value modified can i use this books many times?
Each of these books boosts a certain element while it weakens others. Check with the character portrait and stat page. They don't get used up so if you want put them in a bag and use them whenever you see fit.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

the shield message gets back in the arena. and the spellbooks it goes far above my pet! and that ladder i go to look at it..and the arena awards are that items on a altar after a round? or is there a person who give you this?
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

the ladder riddle in town i wait so long till i turned into a skelleton!!
THOM

Post by THOM »

Never mind the ladder thing. It just occurs sometimes and it's no puzzle or riddle - just a gimmick...

Post by olavimuff.ee »

While I walked in village I every time thought that "I am pretty sure I destroyed these barrels already ... and I saw that ladder here ..." :D