[MOD] The Guardians

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Mikail

Re: [MOD] The Guardians

Post by Mikail »

Good day! I read in the manual that the note is located: (4/4) Undertown: S center secret (fallen item unlocks "Flesh" secret)
It's here? (https://i.imgur.com/ivN1cYF.png)
If I'm right, please tell me how you can get it in another way, since it was lost, maybe I gave it to the bank of rats!
I heard that you can create objects using some code, but I don’t know how and where and what to write.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

I heard that you can create objects using some code, but I don’t know how and where and what to write.
You can't create this particular note, it has unique ID. And you can't trade it to Ratlington bank too, they take "notes" only, and this one is a "letter". Are you sure you found it already? The place you mapped is correct, but the letter is hidden a bit ;)
Mikail

Post by Mikail »

Thank you!
If it can't be given to rats, I'll look for more in the place I've indicated.
(I apologize for the text, I use Google translator.)
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Hi Adrageron
I have been trying to get a door open by placing a letter/note/scroll in a alcove but I cannot get it to work if i change the item to say a pickaxe it will work, don't know how to script this, like in the Guardians to enter the mine using a 'mine access certificate' pls help. thx in advance.
lacid

Post by lacid »

Hi fantastic mod, however I am playing on a mac m1, it plays good, but when i get to area for example at start of maze of madness there is a stairs leading up to some garden, and then when I press map, game crashes, also when I go from hoary mountains at start, when I got skull key, there is some garden with 2 elementals, game crashes on pressing TAB, map.. log doesnt show much: === Software Failure === C++ exception