[MOD] The Guardians

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Adrageron

Re: [MOD] The Guardians

Post by Adrageron »

Hey, Khollik!
Thank you for feedback, glad that you like the mod! :)
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

is there anybody who solved the alchemy lessons? or is it a misplaced joke..!!!

i found the solution on page 35 on the steam forum in the room after the damned door you found nothing intressants.. a lousy intelligent potion and some herbs
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

wher must i put the notes top way 1/4 tm 4/4 ??
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Hello did you find the four notes?

And also remember where you used the other notes "top way", "sacred way" etc. ;)
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i did not found other notes with top.. and i dont know how to go further now!! i tried the citadel but room after room are filled with the strongest idiots .. and if its not difficult enough are the monsters also healed by spellfirering demon heads. in the element rooms.. . i have in the start level livingrock in the norteast a room unlocked with 4 grated rooms.i activate also the goldkey room in the undertown . i missed 3 power gems but uses they all earlier in the game exept the blessing riddle .. the powergems i need are in the citadel or the pyramid . i getsonly one powergem there by the letter puzzle. .i missed also 3 things that the trickster wants. my playtime is now 71 hours, visit 25 levels 75 treasures found tile walks 99038, dived 3578, ..barbarian fighters are level 14 my wizard also level 15 and the farmer level 19 fighters have both light weapon skills, athletics concentration and fire arms the wizzard athletics concentration and 4x all types magic, the farmer is alchemist, throw ans missile weapon expert and also athletics and concentration. , miner, and bomb expert
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Hello Hansbleeb

You have to use the notes in
SpoilerShow
the Mage Guild in Goldhaven
The Citadel is the most difficult part of this game and the fights in the elemental rooms are very annoying. My strat was to maximize the related resistance for all my characters (with items and magical shield), tuck in a corner, launch a force field on one side and kill everything coming too close :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I took almost no damage (except in the air elementals room). The trick here is to do more damage than they can heal.

To go further, you will need to bring back all the items to the trickster. Which one are you missing? Some other players have had a discussion about it earlier in this thread.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

strange i was an hour busy in the mage guild ith the notes pot them in many variations in 4 of the 6 alcoves or must i have 6 notes? its frustrating that i cannot finish the citadel i saw in the south west part a grate with a sign on the map something was behind there was a leverleft from the altar so i think that i put an special item on that altar again but what.. and i have a suspect that i have a blind date with a black smoke monster.after the grate. . i gonna say sorry!! i dont smoke
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

Adrageron wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:14 pm
Zo Kath Ra wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:05 am What does "unstable" mean in this context?
Does it crash?
Some scripted scenes may hang on (and stop the game progress) cause monsters on easy sometimes refuse to follow orders :)
Can you post some example code that demonstrates this?
Maybe someone knows a fix / workaround.
I'd try to help, but am otherwise occupied at the moment.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i found now a secret in the mageguild with the notes found a red orb i bring that to the laughing lunatic and hope that works
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Now that you know it works, you should try to get the four elemental essences in the Citadel and open a new way...